The Dell V515W is an inkjet multifunction printer incorporating a fax and a 35-page automatic document feeder. It's only $20 more than the Dell V313W, so the addition of these features makes it better value. It can print colour and monochrome documen...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The Dell V313W inkjet multifunction printer is cheap — the wireless-enabled version is $99 and a barebones USB-only model is $20 cheaper. It has a 2400x1200dpi scanner and copier, card slots and a PictBridge-compatible USB input. Its ink costs ...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b is a multifunction LED printer with a 20,000 page per month duty cycle and toner cartridges that last for 1000 A4 sheets. It's cheap and it includes scanning and copying capabilities, making it attractive for small bus...
The Lexmark Genesis S815 is a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a camera sensor to scan images instead of the moving bar used in conventional flatbed scanners. It's great for scanning since it produces clean and detailed images, but this Lexmark...
The Kyocera Mita FS-1320D mono laser printer is unlikely to match the feats of the all-conquering Kyocera FS-C5100DN, but it's a very competitive and flexible printer for anyone who values reliable mono printing over all else.
The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus is a multifunction inkjet printer aimed at small and medium businesses. It is able to print draft documents very quickly, and can produce high quality pages if you don't mind slower printing. It's also able to produce ...
The HP Officejet 7500A is an A3 multifunction inkjet printer with wireless networking, a range of online printing applications that might appeal to home or business users, and fast printing speeds for both A3 and A4 text documents. Its quality is med...
The HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One multifunction inkjet printer is controlled via a 7in Android tablet. It's great for printing photos and documents, but the touchscreen tablet offers features we don't think are necessary or useful for a printer.
In most respects the Brother HL-4570CDW color laser printer is a good value. Its US$500 price tag (as of December 16, 2010) is budget-friendly for small and medium-size workgroups, as are its reasonable toner costs. Its speed and features are competi...
The Brother MFC-J415W is a $199 multifunction inkjet printer with an inbuilt fax and automatic document feeder aimed at small businesses after a versatile machine for office tasks. It's not the easiest machine to use, and its output paper capacity is...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 is a colour LED printer that is able to produce great quality documents. It's affordably priced, so you don't need a multifunction device that can scan and copy as well as print, we have no problems recommending the Doc...
The HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf is a multifunction monochrome laser printer with an inbuilt fax, scanner, copier and 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Its large input tray and high capacity regular toner cartridges makes it good for users that don't w...
The Dell 1250c is a colour LED printer with a low initial price of $319. It is compact compared to many colour laser printers, but it prints slowly and ongoing toner costs are high.
If you are running a home office or small office that needs a cheap all-in-one multifunction printer, the Epson WorkForce 320 is one of the best available. It has impressive specifications and performance for its low budget price, and is only really ...
The HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One is a multifunction colour inkjet printer that is stylish and quiet -- it's designed to fit in your living room. We would still prefer to keep it stashed in a home office, but for a multifunction printer it has one of the ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT