Canon's colour laser ImageCLASS MF9220cdn should easily be able to handle a busy office and high printing volumes. It costs $1999 in Australia and boasts good text quality and fast printing. The complex control panels means accessing advanced feature...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The Dell V515W is an inkjet multifunction printer incorporating a fax and a 35-page automatic document feeder. It's only $20 more than the Dell V313W, so the addition of these features makes it better value. It can print colour and monochrome documen...
The Dell V313W inkjet multifunction printer is cheap — the wireless-enabled version is $99 and a barebones USB-only model is $20 cheaper. It has a 2400x1200dpi scanner and copier, card slots and a PictBridge-compatible USB input. Its ink costs ...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b is a multifunction LED printer with a 20,000 page per month duty cycle and toner cartridges that last for 1000 A4 sheets. It's cheap and it includes scanning and copying capabilities, making it attractive for small bus...
The Lexmark Genesis S815 is a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a camera sensor to scan images instead of the moving bar used in conventional flatbed scanners. It's great for scanning since it produces clean and detailed images, but this Lexmark...
The Kyocera Mita FS-1320D mono laser printer is unlikely to match the feats of the all-conquering Kyocera FS-C5100DN, but it's a very competitive and flexible printer for anyone who values reliable mono printing over all else.
The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus is a multifunction inkjet printer aimed at small and medium businesses. It is able to print draft documents very quickly, and can produce high quality pages if you don't mind slower printing. It's also able to produce ...
The HP Officejet 7500A is an A3 multifunction inkjet printer with wireless networking, a range of online printing applications that might appeal to home or business users, and fast printing speeds for both A3 and A4 text documents. Its quality is med...
The HP Photosmart eStation All-in-One multifunction inkjet printer is controlled via a 7in Android tablet. It's great for printing photos and documents, but the touchscreen tablet offers features we don't think are necessary or useful for a printer.
In most respects the Brother HL-4570CDW color laser printer is a good value. Its US$500 price tag (as of December 16, 2010) is budget-friendly for small and medium-size workgroups, as are its reasonable toner costs. Its speed and features are competi...
The Brother MFC-J415W is a $199 multifunction inkjet printer with an inbuilt fax and automatic document feeder aimed at small businesses after a versatile machine for office tasks. It's not the easiest machine to use, and its output paper capacity is...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP205 is a colour LED printer that is able to produce great quality documents. It's affordably priced, so you don't need a multifunction device that can scan and copy as well as print, we have no problems recommending the Doc...
The HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf is a multifunction monochrome laser printer with an inbuilt fax, scanner, copier and 35-sheet automatic document feeder. Its large input tray and high capacity regular toner cartridges makes it good for users that don't w...
The Dell 1250c is a colour LED printer with a low initial price of $319. It is compact compared to many colour laser printers, but it prints slowly and ongoing toner costs are high.
If you are running a home office or small office that needs a cheap all-in-one multifunction printer, the Epson WorkForce 320 is one of the best available. It has impressive specifications and performance for its low budget price, and is only really ...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior BANSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Security DomainVIC