If posters, calendars, or fancy brochures are in your small office's future, check out the Brother MFC-J6710DW color inkjet multifunction printer, which can print, copy, scan, and fax at media sizes up to 11 by 17 inches (called ledger or tabloid, de...
Printers & Imaging
The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 is an A3+ photo printer with integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi and roll media printing. It's a great choice if you're interested in printing panoramas, but it's also adept at A3 and A4 photo printing as well. Unless you're doing e...
The Dell V715w color inkjet multifunction printer (US$170 as of June 15, 2011) aims for the small office, offering good print quality and paper-handling features, as well as both fax and Wi-Fi capabilities. However, only the high-yield inks are reaso...
Oki Printing Solutions' MC561 colour laser multifunction printer is well equipped for a busy workgroup, with full print/copy/scan/fax features, outstanding speed, and superior text quality. Graphics quality fell short of my expectations, however, and...
The Epson WorkForce 60 is a small-office inkjet printer whose countenance belies its power. The styling of this US$130 (as of June 8, 2011) printer is boring and then some, and the control panel (such as it is) looks as if it belongs on a $60 cheapo....
The HP Officejet 100 is a mobile inkjet printer that's powered by a long-lasting battery, allowing it to be used away from an office. It has built-in Bluetooth as well as USB for direct connection.
The Brother MFC-7360N is very speedy when it comes to running off text documents, thanks to a fast first page out time of around ten seconds and a high subsequent print speed of around 22 pages per minute in our testing. It's also got a built-in fax ...
The Brother HL-2270DW is a simple mono laser printer. Apart from wireless networking it doesn't have any fancy features -- it does a good job of printing monochrome pages quickly, with a fast time for the first page to be printed and quick overall pr...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP105b is a cheap colour laser printer that is suited to document printing. While its colour print quality isn't as good as a more expensive colour laser or an inkjet, and its consumables are slightly more costly than a more ...
Canon's PIXMA MX885 is the best inkjet printer available from the company, and, as you'd expect, it has all the features you find on cheaper models like the MX870 and MX350.
The Kyocera Mita FS-C8025MFP is a multifunction colour laser printer loaded with features that small and medium businesses will love. It's expensive to buy, but its feature-set and specifications means it's versatile enough to suit changing business ...
The HP LaserJet CP1525nw is a colour laser printer that's aimed at small offices with multiple computers. It has wired and wireless networking, is reasonably quick to print off multi-page documents and is simple to operate and maintain. Its paper tra...
If you're running a business the Dell 2150cdn looks like a bargain. It's cheap and has good performance, but if you're going to be printing a lot take into account the 2150cdn's moderately expensive toner costs.
Canon's colour laser ImageCLASS MF9220cdn should easily be able to handle a busy office and high printing volumes. It costs $1999 in Australia and boasts good text quality and fast printing. The complex control panels means accessing advanced feature...
The Dell V515W is an inkjet multifunction printer incorporating a fax and a 35-page automatic document feeder. It's only $20 more than the Dell V313W, so the addition of these features makes it better value. It can print colour and monochrome documen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- MIT builds a 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO: the world’s first personal 3D scanner and printer is coming to Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW