HP’s Colour LaserJet CP3505dn provides good quality colour laser printing with all the bells and whistles you’ll need for a functional workgroup printer. In terms of hardware the CP3505dn is certainly adequate, though its print speeds are below avera...
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
The CM1312nfi is one of two configurations of HP’s CM1312 Printer series, with some improvements to justify the $300 price jump over the base model.
Those in search of a functional mono laser printer that produces impeccable results at an impressive pace need look no further: your chariot has arrived. Not only does HP’s LaserJet P4515x provide all the functions, connections and paper trays you’ll...
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 421 is a capable multifunction available for a more than reasonable asking price.
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 501 is a medium-volume mono laser workgroup multifunction built for medium-sized offices. Though medium seems to be the key word here, the bizhub 501 still manages fairly fast print speeds and adequate quality for documents, m...
Konica Minolta’s latest colour laser multifunction unit is the bizhub c200, a stripped-down and cheaper version of the c203. The c200 is aimed at those offices that need basic networked colour printing without the cost associated with more fully feat...
Targeted at the home office, Epson’s Stylus Office TX300F is a very affordable multifunction inkjet printer. At this price, don’t expect high quality or great performance, but it should meet the minimum requirements of the business-minded.
Enlarging images is something every designer and illustrator has to do on a regular basis. From incorporating low-resolution photos or video stills into your page designs to using a high-res image on an even larger poster, there is a whole range of c...
Dropping in right at the bottom of the market, the Canon Pixma iP1900 inkjet is one of Canon's cheapest printing devices ever, with a list price of $59
Among the highlights of Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) are a simplified workflow system, new tools for integrating Flash animations into projects, and expanded support for community features.
Thanks to Windows' built-in support for .zip files, you haven't had to own WinZip or a similar program to compress and decompress .zip archives for quite a while now. The reasons for buying WinZip (or using the free trial version) now is to do things...
Sitting at the top of HP’s P3005 series of mono laser printers, the LaserJet P3005x is double the price of its base model counterpart.
In a similar vein to the Yamaha A-S2000 integrated amplifier, the CD-S2000 is a CD and Super Audio CD (SACD) player that offers up-to-date technology in a retro casing. It’s a huge step up in audio quality from the CD players used in home-theatre sys...
HP’s LaserJet M2727nf is a significant step up from the mid-range [[prodid:6463]] in quality, performance and overall functionality. For those who need excellent quality black-and-white printing for a reasonable price, the M2727nf certainly does the ...
Dell aims its Dell V305W colour inkjet multifunction printer at budget-constrained small-office users, stuffing it with a multitude of features for the price.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC