Those in search of a functional mono laser printer that produces impeccable results at an impressive pace need look no further: your chariot has arrived. Not only does HP’s LaserJet P4515x provide all the functions, connections and paper trays you’ll...
Printers & Imaging
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 421 is a capable multifunction available for a more than reasonable asking price.
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 501 is a medium-volume mono laser workgroup multifunction built for medium-sized offices. Though medium seems to be the key word here, the bizhub 501 still manages fairly fast print speeds and adequate quality for documents, m...
Konica Minolta’s latest colour laser multifunction unit is the bizhub c200, a stripped-down and cheaper version of the c203. The c200 is aimed at those offices that need basic networked colour printing without the cost associated with more fully feat...
Targeted at the home office, Epson’s Stylus Office TX300F is a very affordable multifunction inkjet printer. At this price, don’t expect high quality or great performance, but it should meet the minimum requirements of the business-minded.
Enlarging images is something every designer and illustrator has to do on a regular basis. From incorporating low-resolution photos or video stills into your page designs to using a high-res image on an even larger poster, there is a whole range of c...
Dropping in right at the bottom of the market, the Canon Pixma iP1900 inkjet is one of Canon's cheapest printing devices ever, with a list price of $59
Among the highlights of Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) are a simplified workflow system, new tools for integrating Flash animations into projects, and expanded support for community features.
Thanks to Windows' built-in support for .zip files, you haven't had to own WinZip or a similar program to compress and decompress .zip archives for quite a while now. The reasons for buying WinZip (or using the free trial version) now is to do things...
Sitting at the top of HP’s P3005 series of mono laser printers, the LaserJet P3005x is double the price of its base model counterpart.
In a similar vein to the Yamaha A-S2000 integrated amplifier, the CD-S2000 is a CD and Super Audio CD (SACD) player that offers up-to-date technology in a retro casing. It’s a huge step up in audio quality from the CD players used in home-theatre sys...
HP’s LaserJet M2727nf is a significant step up from the mid-range [[prodid:6463]] in quality, performance and overall functionality. For those who need excellent quality black-and-white printing for a reasonable price, the M2727nf certainly does the ...
Dell aims its Dell V305W colour inkjet multifunction printer at budget-constrained small-office users, stuffing it with a multitude of features for the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- MIT builds a 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO: the world’s first personal 3D scanner and printer is coming to Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW