The CM1312nfi is one of two configurations of HP’s CM1312 Printer series, with some improvements to justify the $300 price jump over the base model.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Those in search of a functional mono laser printer that produces impeccable results at an impressive pace need look no further: your chariot has arrived. Not only does HP’s LaserJet P4515x provide all the functions, connections and paper trays you’ll...
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 421 is a capable multifunction available for a more than reasonable asking price.
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 501 is a medium-volume mono laser workgroup multifunction built for medium-sized offices. Though medium seems to be the key word here, the bizhub 501 still manages fairly fast print speeds and adequate quality for documents, m...
Konica Minolta’s latest colour laser multifunction unit is the bizhub c200, a stripped-down and cheaper version of the c203. The c200 is aimed at those offices that need basic networked colour printing without the cost associated with more fully feat...
Targeted at the home office, Epson’s Stylus Office TX300F is a very affordable multifunction inkjet printer. At this price, don’t expect high quality or great performance, but it should meet the minimum requirements of the business-minded.
Enlarging images is something every designer and illustrator has to do on a regular basis. From incorporating low-resolution photos or video stills into your page designs to using a high-res image on an even larger poster, there is a whole range of c...
Dropping in right at the bottom of the market, the Canon Pixma iP1900 inkjet is one of Canon's cheapest printing devices ever, with a list price of $59
Among the highlights of Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) are a simplified workflow system, new tools for integrating Flash animations into projects, and expanded support for community features.
Thanks to Windows' built-in support for .zip files, you haven't had to own WinZip or a similar program to compress and decompress .zip archives for quite a while now. The reasons for buying WinZip (or using the free trial version) now is to do things...
Sitting at the top of HP’s P3005 series of mono laser printers, the LaserJet P3005x is double the price of its base model counterpart.
In a similar vein to the Yamaha A-S2000 integrated amplifier, the CD-S2000 is a CD and Super Audio CD (SACD) player that offers up-to-date technology in a retro casing. It’s a huge step up in audio quality from the CD players used in home-theatre sys...
HP’s LaserJet M2727nf is a significant step up from the mid-range [[prodid:6463]] in quality, performance and overall functionality. For those who need excellent quality black-and-white printing for a reasonable price, the M2727nf certainly does the ...
Dell aims its Dell V305W colour inkjet multifunction printer at budget-constrained small-office users, stuffing it with a multitude of features for the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBI Program DirectorNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCInterface AnalystSA
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC