Those with an eye on image quality would do well to opt for the Canon Pixma MP540, a multifunctional inkjet photo printer.
Printers & Imaging
The MP630 makes no notable improvements on the PIXMA MP610 and it has a slower print engine, making it sluggish and more cumbersome overall.
The Colour LaserJet CM3530fs is a mix-and-match of features from low- and high-end office multifunctions, combined with mid-range quality and speed. There are some flaws in the design and basic functionality of this machine, but the CM3530fs remains ...
Canon's new imageCLASS MF4380dn falls into a rather awkward price range, toeing the line between mono and colour laser multifunctions. There are cheaper options that fulfil the same tasks as the MF4380dn, but if cost isn't too much of a concern, this...
Epson's Stylus Photo TX700W does not include some of some of the business-focused functionality of the more expensive TX800FW, nor does it have some of the TX800FW's standout features. Fortunately, the comprehensive connectivity remains. Unfortunatel...
Epson hopes to turn heads with the TX800FW, packing it with more than enough features to justify the price tag and giving it a design that departs from the norm. The result is a business multifunction that sacrifices photo-perfect quality in favour o...
Canon's Pixma MP620 colour inkjet multifunction printer offers connectivity and capacity galore.
If you don’t need scanning and copying, HP’s Photosmart D5460 is a decent buy. It delivers good quality printing and has some of the frills associated with the Photosmart range.
There aren’t enough superlatives to describe the HP Photosmart C6380 — it is the biggest, brightest and most feature-packed multifunction in the Photosmart range. Surprisingly, while the C6380 might be the pinnacle of home printing and scanning...
The C4580 sits at the bottom of HP's Photosmart range, providing basic features and a few extras for an affordable price. This multifunction hasn't changed drastically from previous iterations, but improved quality and some added features make it a b...
Epson and Canon have for some time been the undisputed kings of inkjet print quality. With HP’s new Photosmart C5380, though, this power balance looks ready to change. With excellent quality and few drawbacks, this multifunction is one of the best fo...
With a home audience in mind, Samsung has given the Samsung CLP-315 printer a striking polished black exterior, and delicate curves that make this far and away the best-looking laser printer we've seen.
Canon markets the LBP5975 as a compact desktop laser printer. We can tell you that it’s neither compact nor destined for the desktop. However, for those offices in need of a high-volume, colour laser printer without the added functionality of a copie...
HP’s Colour LaserJet CP3505dn provides good quality colour laser printing with all the bells and whistles you’ll need for a functional workgroup printer. In terms of hardware the CP3505dn is certainly adequate, though its print speeds are below avera...
The CM1312nfi is one of two configurations of HP’s CM1312 Printer series, with some improvements to justify the $300 price jump over the base model.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC