Canon's diminutive SELPHY ES3 printer produces excellent photos. We wish it was possible to purchase a battery pack for it, but it is still a great way to get fantastic photos at a reasonable price.
Printers & Imaging - Reviews
Honesty in the printers market has always been something of a relative term. While many figures are plastered across advertising leaflets and specifications list, many of them have little relevance to realworld performance.
Designed to compete with colour laser multifunctions on running costs and speed, the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless inkjet multifunction offers good quality printing, a comprehensive feature set and versatile connectivity. It is a great choice if you...
Fuji Xerox's DocuPrint C1190FS is an entry-level colour laser multifunction printer that's a surprisingly capable performer given its price tag. Its feature set isn't extravagant and the detail of scans could be improved, but this multifunction will ...
Brother's MFC-9840CDW colour laser multifunction is cheap and packed with features, but we weren't impressed by its navigation scheme and expensive consumables.
With the Officejet Pro L7590 and the Officejet Pro K5400dn, HP proved that inkjets can compete with laser printers. The HP Officejet Pro 8000 A809 serves as yet another testament to this.
The Lexmark X543dn colour laser multifunction printer offers budget-strapped small offices or workgroups a few nice features at a tempting starting price.
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 3435DN monochrome laser printer is fast and offers good security features, though the beige colour scheme will make it one of the drearier additions to your office.
The HP Colour LaserJet CM2320nf colour laser multifunction printer would be a good choice for a small office with a light workload.
Brother's MFC-9450CDN color laser multifunction printer juggles speed, features, output quality, and design well enough to be a worthy choice for most small offices or small workgroups. The only people it is likely to disappoint are those who need so...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C3300DX colour laser printer offers decent performance at a reasonable price. Colour in documents sometimes suffers from inconsistencies, but its print speed, network capabilities and automatic duplex unit make it a big leap ...
HP packs more features into the Photosmart Premium C309a than you can poke a stick at. With premium pricing to match its moniker, this multifunction printer's core strength is its diverse range of abilities. Although it isn't the perfect photo printe...
Brother's MFC-250C multifunction printer is cheap as chips and serves up decent quality photo prints. We would have liked it to print a bit faster, but this multifunction is still a good buy for those who only need the basics.
Fuji Xerox's DocuPrint C2200 colour laser printer offers better print speeds and quality compared to low-end colour lasers, but its price we would have liked to see some more features included as standard.
Providing great print quality and good features, the Canon PIXMA MX860 inkjet multifunction is a well-priced alternative to cheap laser multifunctions printers if you need to conduct low-volume printing. The only thing that stops it being truly compe...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD