Designed to compete with colour laser multifunctions on running costs and speed, the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless inkjet multifunction offers good quality printing, a comprehensive feature set and versatile connectivity. It is a great choice if you...
Printers & Imaging
Fuji Xerox's DocuPrint C1190FS is an entry-level colour laser multifunction printer that's a surprisingly capable performer given its price tag. Its feature set isn't extravagant and the detail of scans could be improved, but this multifunction will ...
Brother's MFC-9840CDW colour laser multifunction is cheap and packed with features, but we weren't impressed by its navigation scheme and expensive consumables.
With the Officejet Pro L7590 and the Officejet Pro K5400dn, HP proved that inkjets can compete with laser printers. The HP Officejet Pro 8000 A809 serves as yet another testament to this.
The Lexmark X543dn colour laser multifunction printer offers budget-strapped small offices or workgroups a few nice features at a tempting starting price.
The Fuji Xerox Phaser 3435DN monochrome laser printer is fast and offers good security features, though the beige colour scheme will make it one of the drearier additions to your office.
The HP Colour LaserJet CM2320nf colour laser multifunction printer would be a good choice for a small office with a light workload.
Brother's MFC-9450CDN color laser multifunction printer juggles speed, features, output quality, and design well enough to be a worthy choice for most small offices or small workgroups. The only people it is likely to disappoint are those who need so...
The Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C3300DX colour laser printer offers decent performance at a reasonable price. Colour in documents sometimes suffers from inconsistencies, but its print speed, network capabilities and automatic duplex unit make it a big leap ...
HP packs more features into the Photosmart Premium C309a than you can poke a stick at. With premium pricing to match its moniker, this multifunction printer's core strength is its diverse range of abilities. Although it isn't the perfect photo printe...
Brother's MFC-250C multifunction printer is cheap as chips and serves up decent quality photo prints. We would have liked it to print a bit faster, but this multifunction is still a good buy for those who only need the basics.
Fuji Xerox's DocuPrint C2200 colour laser printer offers better print speeds and quality compared to low-end colour lasers, but its price we would have liked to see some more features included as standard.
Providing great print quality and good features, the Canon PIXMA MX860 inkjet multifunction is a well-priced alternative to cheap laser multifunctions printers if you need to conduct low-volume printing. The only thing that stops it being truly compe...
HP's Officejet J4580 All-in-One is the latest addition to the company's range of low-priced but effective multifunction printers. It has a basic design, with a more business-like look than HP's home-targeted Photosmart range.
The Brother MFC-290C is a basic inkjet multifunction printer fit for the home that also has some business-friendly features. Though its colour reproduction could be better when printing photos, the Brother MFC-290C is sufficient for printing document...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- Sales of desktop 3D printers explode, growing nearly 70 per cent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC