Hewlett-Packard will release an inkjet printer later this year that will let users print documents from the Internet without a PC, the company said Monday.
Printers & Imaging - News
Computers, copiers and printers sold the European Union and the U.S. will have to become more energy-efficient from next month in order to gain Energy Star approval, following an agreement signed Wednesday by the European Commission and the U.S. Envi...
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Seiko Epson has made an advance in ink-jet technology that could be used to mass-produce large OLED (organic LED) screens by the middle of the next decade, making them more competitive with rival technologies for big-screen TVs.
Xerox announced Thursday it had appointed a new CEO, Ursula Burns, to replace current CEO and Chairman Anne Mulcahy, who announced her retirement from the post.
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
Epson has launched the Stylus Photo TX700W, its wireless all-in-one, six-color photo printer for photo-enthusiasts to print their photos from anywhere in the home. The press release said the Stylus Photo TX700W is a winner of the highly acclaimed Int...
Canon has introduced two new printers for professional and advanced photographers, the ten-colour Pixma Pro9500 Mark II and the eight-colour Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printers.
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
Touchnote is offering website owners the chance to add a 'Touchnote This' button to their sites that will let web users turn images on their site into greetings cards with one click.
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Measuring the degree to which an organization is green will eventually form part of leadership's dashboard of overall performance metrics for the business, said an expert with Hewlett-Packard Co.
Xerox launched a new series of pricey office printers that use solid ink instead of cartridges. With prices starting at $23,500, the ColorQube 9200 series is obviously targeted at high-end corporate users, and is designed to significantly reduce the ...
Reliability and Service: Printers
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA