Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Printers & Imaging
Seiko Epson has made an advance in ink-jet technology that could be used to mass-produce large OLED (organic LED) screens by the middle of the next decade, making them more competitive with rival technologies for big-screen TVs.
Xerox announced Thursday it had appointed a new CEO, Ursula Burns, to replace current CEO and Chairman Anne Mulcahy, who announced her retirement from the post.
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
Epson has launched the Stylus Photo TX700W, its wireless all-in-one, six-color photo printer for photo-enthusiasts to print their photos from anywhere in the home. The press release said the Stylus Photo TX700W is a winner of the highly acclaimed Int...
Canon has introduced two new printers for professional and advanced photographers, the ten-colour Pixma Pro9500 Mark II and the eight-colour Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printers.
HP claims that using remanufactured laser toners can double the total cost of ownership of a printer compared to using genuine HP laser toners. A study commissioned by HP and conducted by QualityLogic indicated that remanufactured laser toners can in...
Touchnote is offering website owners the chance to add a 'Touchnote This' button to their sites that will let web users turn images on their site into greetings cards with one click.
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Measuring the degree to which an organization is green will eventually form part of leadership's dashboard of overall performance metrics for the business, said an expert with Hewlett-Packard Co.
Xerox launched a new series of pricey office printers that use solid ink instead of cartridges. With prices starting at $23,500, the ColorQube 9200 series is obviously targeted at high-end corporate users, and is designed to significantly reduce the ...
Reliability and Service: Printers
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Google's Gmail e-mail service is down for an undetermined number of users, and while the outage has been partially fixed, some people could be locked out of their accounts for many more hours.
New code triggered a failure during routine maintenance of Google's European datacentres, which led to a two hour shutdown of its Gmail system around the world last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT