After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
Printers & Imaging
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Hewlett-Packard has warned owners of some of its laser printers to update their devices' firmware or risk having remote attackers access previously-printed documents.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
Spammers have regrouped and are finding ways to send more junk mail despite recent efforts by security experts.
Yahoo has taken new steps to sharpen its Webmail service's antispam capabilities, including the adoption of two commercial technologies and the testing of an open-source system, the company said Tuesday.
Ahead of its annual Lotusphere conference next week, IBM claimed that its Lotus Notes collaboration software is starting to turn the tide against its bigger rival, Microsoft's Exchange.
A US judge has ordered employees of President George Bush in the White House to search for and preserve e-mail messages on their workstations and other storage devices.
Google has added a new feature to enable users to find and access their Google documents straight from the desktop.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched an application that allows users to print pictures wirelessly from an iPhone.
Yahoo unveiled on Monday improvements to its Web properties, including customization capabilities for Yahoo Mail and direct integration with third-party sites like Flickr.
Mozilla Messaging Tuesday released the first beta for its open-source Thunderbird 3.0 e-mail client, with the company's chief executive calling the preview "far from typical" because its feature set still has not been set.
Researchers in the United Kingdom inadvertently found that using a chemical compound on inkjet printer ink makes it possible to read the contents of a letter without removing it from an envelope, which could help with forensics.
Google has unveiled a new gadget that allows Google Desktop for Windows users to check their Gmail accounts without having to leave leaving the vendor's desktop search application.
How much is spam costing your company? Google unveiled a nifty little calculator Wednesday to help you add it up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC