HP has announced a range of new LaserJet printers, scanners and multifunction products that focus upon low power consumption and reduced paper usage.
Printers & Imaging
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
Dell could start offering managed print services later this year as it tries to extend its reach in the printing and imaging market, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard has accused a Taiwanese maker of printer ink cartridges with using stolen HP parts to make knock-offs and sell them in the U.S. through outlets such as Amazon.com.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
U.K. police are trying to get wider participation from printer manufacturers and makers of specialist equipment in a voluntary program designed to cut off criminals from the tools they need to make fraudulent passports and ID cards.
Hewlett-Packard, reigning inkjet giant, has partnered with Stratasys, a leading manufacturer of rapid prototyping machines, to bring 3D "printing" of solid objects to the desktop.The HP-Stratasys models have been described as small enough to sit on a...
Canon Australia today announced an iPhone app that will allow users to print photos directly from the smartphone. The Easy Photo-Print App is already available in the US, UK and Canada, and can be downloaded for free from the Australian iTunes Store ...
Windows 7 users may find there are no drivers yet for their Hewlett-Packard printer, although the company said it expects to release some new compatible drivers soon.
It's a pretty slow business week when Xerox's $6.4 billion proposed acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services dominates the news.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW