With mobile phone cameras getting better and better, more people are using their smartphones as their primary cameras. Eventually, you'll want to print the cherished family photos that you've saved on your phone. Rather than dealing with MicroSD card...
Printers & Imaging - News
A coming revolution in 3D printing, with average consumers able to copy and create new three-dimensional objects at home, may lead to attempts by patent holders to expand their legal protections, a new paper says.
This summer GeekTech told you about a cool felt tip printer, which was made out of Lego bricks. Now another hacker has come up with an even more advanced Lego printer, using a three Mindstorm NXT bricks and nine NXT motors. A 3D Lego printer!
The Epson Artisan 835 is the company's flagship, photo-oriented color inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan/fax). Although it isn't specifically designed for office use (as is Epson's WorkForce line), the Artisan 835 has nearly every feature a home-o...
Canon is responding to strong global demand for inkjet printer products with plans to hike production by around 40 per cent in 2011, the company said Tuesday.
Xerox on Tuesday added remote printing capabilities to its enterprise print services portfolio, bring a new way for smartphone users to print documents while on the go.
HP has unveiled the new Envy 100 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer, which has a sleek, compact design that shouldn't look out of place in a modern living space.
HP will release a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a detachable 7in, iPad-style touchscreen tablet device as its interface. The HP PhotoSmart eStation All-in-One has all the features of HP's ePrint service -- such as remote printing via e-mail ...
HP's new printer tablet is not the "Slate" you're looking for, but it does lend a pinch of crazy to a tablet market that will soon get pretty crowded.
Hewlett-Packard showed off a tablet computer that serves as a control panel for its new printer. The tablet browses the Web and can be used as an e-reader.
Hewlett-Packard's new Android tablet, unveiled Monday as a companion to its latest PhotoSmart eStation all-in-one printer, isn't suitable for applications found in the Android Market because of its screen size.
The HP Photosmart e-All-in-One could be any low-end color inkjet multifunction printer saddled with limited features and pricey inks. Its solid performance and its access to a range of Web-based printing apps make it an acceptable choice for home use...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT