HP will release a multifunction inkjet printer that uses a detachable 7in, iPad-style touchscreen tablet device as its interface. The HP PhotoSmart eStation All-in-One has all the features of HP's ePrint service -- such as remote printing via e-mail ...
Printers & Imaging
Hewlett-Packard showed off a tablet computer that serves as a control panel for its new printer. The tablet browses the Web and can be used as an e-reader.
Hewlett-Packard's new Android tablet, unveiled Monday as a companion to its latest PhotoSmart eStation all-in-one printer, isn't suitable for applications found in the Android Market because of its screen size.
The HP Photosmart e-All-in-One could be any low-end color inkjet multifunction printer saddled with limited features and pricey inks. Its solid performance and its access to a range of Web-based printing apps make it an acceptable choice for home use...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Printer giant Lexmark has filed a patent infringement suit against 24 companies, accusing them of importing and selling replacement inkjet and toner cartridges that violate its intellectual property.
Canon today unveiled new PIXMA inkjet printers aimed at home users and a Laser Shot printer that targets small businesses. The PIXMA MG6150 and PIXMA MG8150 inkjet printers offer touchscreen interfaces and the ability to capture and print Full HD sti...
Details about a new portable device from Hewlett-Packard emerged on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web site on Thursday, intensifying speculation about HP's plans for tablets and mobile devices.
HP unveiled a new range of Web-enabled printers yesterday, as well as its ePrint service, Apps platform and iPrint Photo for Android smartphones.
At a launch in Hong Kong's Shaw Studios today, HP unveiled a range of Web-connected printers and multifunction devices that allow users to print from Internet-enabled devices without installing drivers or undertaking complicated setup routines.
Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
Hewlett-Packard has already said it will use Palm's webOS in smartphones and slate computers, but on Tuesday it revealed it has another category of products in mind: printers.
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT