Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
Printers & Imaging
For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
Hewlett-Packard has already said it will use Palm's webOS in smartphones and slate computers, but on Tuesday it revealed it has another category of products in mind: printers.
Dupont has developed a printing process that can produce large OLED displays in less than 2 minutes.
HP has announced a range of new LaserJet printers, scanners and multifunction products that focus upon low power consumption and reduced paper usage.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday added mobile printing to its enterprise services offerings, giving BlackBerry users a new way to print documents on the go.
Google wants to cut the wires to printers and introduce wireless printing from mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, or notebooks running the upcoming Google Chrome operating system, the company said on Thursday.
Google is unveiling early-stage designs, software code and documentation of a project whose goal is to let users of the company's Chrome OS operating system print documents to any printer from any application.
Dell could start offering managed print services later this year as it tries to extend its reach in the printing and imaging market, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard has settled patent infringement complaints that it filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission against inkjet cartridge vendors, HP said Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard has accused a Taiwanese maker of printer ink cartridges with using stolen HP parts to make knock-offs and sell them in the U.S. through outlets such as Amazon.com.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
U.K. police are trying to get wider participation from printer manufacturers and makers of specialist equipment in a voluntary program designed to cut off criminals from the tools they need to make fraudulent passports and ID cards.
Hewlett-Packard, reigning inkjet giant, has partnered with Stratasys, a leading manufacturer of rapid prototyping machines, to bring 3D "printing" of solid objects to the desktop.The HP-Stratasys models have been described as small enough to sit on a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO: the world’s first personal 3D scanner and printer is coming to Australia
- Chinese company reveals 3D printed buildings
- Hands on with MakerBot's 3D printed wood
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW