HP has a new range of office inkjet printers out, and they’ve got something worth mentioning — ridiculously fast print speeds.
Printers & Imaging
Printers are becoming less and less important these days, as we move towards a paperless workplace that relies on email and cloud storage for sharing documents. But if you’re running a small home office, or a small business, chances are you’ll still ...
Samsung today unveiled six new A4 colour lasers printers for the home office and small business markets. The company says its new range, which includes single function and multifunction models, is aimed at users who want simple-to-use and easy-to-man...
Thought you've heard everything about 3D printing? Think again: This exoskeleton for disabled children is printed from the same plastic as Lego bricks. The exoskeleton, called WREX, helps children who have limited use of their arms to perform daily t...
You might have thought that the highest-resolution image would have come in the form of the world’s most massive print. But it is actually printed on the world’s tiniest canvas, measuring just 50 micrometers squared.
One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Epson showcased a new dry lab at the Digital Show in Melbourne over the weekend, a first for the brand and a product that the company says could be a game changer. Unlike traditional wet labs, the Epson SureLab D3000 uses inkjet technology similar to...
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
Fujifilm will put on demonstrations that showcase the company's ability to create 3D items made out of thermo-plastic.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
Our survey results show up-and-down results for many printer makers. Samsung received high marks for its printers’ reliability and copy speed, but poor ones for photo and graphics printing quality. Participating readers esteemed Xerox for its machine...
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
There are a host of 3D printers out there, but none are as simple and inexpensive as the Printrbot created by Brook Drumm. It’s still in Kickstarter mode</a>, but as of this writing,( the Printbot has already met the pledge goal. So we’re going to be...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW