Toshiba has released a new type of printer that can be used to re-print on paper that has already been printed on. The E-Studio306LP is claimed to be the world’s first multifunction printer to use an erasable toner, which allows printed sheets to be ...
Printers & Imaging - News
A group of scientists have warned that 3D printers can harm humans if they're not set up in the right environment, just a week after the first 3D printer was introduced to the high street.
Interested in 3D printing? Albert Filice tells you about his experience building a 3D printer and talks about where the market for 3D printing is headed.
If you have an emotional attachment to your tech gear, then that's fine. But if you have tech gear that you want to throw out, be environmentally responsible and use a proper recycling service. TechCollect is hoping to break a record for e-waste coll...
HP has a new range of office inkjet printers out, and they’ve got something worth mentioning — ridiculously fast print speeds.
Printers are becoming less and less important these days, as we move towards a paperless workplace that relies on email and cloud storage for sharing documents. But if you’re running a small home office, or a small business, chances are you’ll still ...
Samsung today unveiled six new A4 colour lasers printers for the home office and small business markets. The company says its new range, which includes single function and multifunction models, is aimed at users who want simple-to-use and easy-to-man...
Thought you've heard everything about 3D printing? Think again: This exoskeleton for disabled children is printed from the same plastic as Lego bricks. The exoskeleton, called WREX, helps children who have limited use of their arms to perform daily t...
You might have thought that the highest-resolution image would have come in the form of the world’s most massive print. But it is actually printed on the world’s tiniest canvas, measuring just 50 micrometers squared.
One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
Epson showcased a new dry lab at the Digital Show in Melbourne over the weekend, a first for the brand and a product that the company says could be a game changer. Unlike traditional wet labs, the Epson SureLab D3000 uses inkjet technology similar to...
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
Fujifilm will put on demonstrations that showcase the company's ability to create 3D items made out of thermo-plastic.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT