Apple's MobileMe and Google's Gmail online e-mail services suffered hours-long outages Monday, leaving millions of users unable to access their accounts.
Printers & Imaging
Gmail users, including those who use it for work as part of the Google Apps hosted suite, experienced problems accessing the service last week.
Apple said that it had restored service to all MobileMe e-mail accounts and officially called an end to an outage that had blocked thousands from receiving and sending messages for 11 days.
Microsoft this week added calendar synchronization to the long-running beta of a free tool for users of its Office 2003 and Office 2007 suites.
The Australian Department of Defence (DoD) has purchased a new e-mail classification system to reduce data loss and maintain compliance with federal regulations.
Google is rolling out a change this week to Gmail that gives users more control over their contacts list.
A 27-year-old man was sentenced to 30 months in prison Tuesday for blasting AOL subscribers with spam over a four-month period.
Instant messaging (IM) is set to overtake e-mail as the preferred form of business communication by the second half of 2010, according to research by IDC.
E-mail collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange has released beta software that adds an enterprise-critical feature to Apple's popular iPhone -- the ability to receive calendar and contact updates wirelessly instead of plugging the device into a co...
The University of Washington's technology staff demonstrated in 1989 what smart thinking and creativity can accomplish when it developed the Pine e-mail system, which quickly became widely adopted outside the university.
Adobe has updated its stable of design software, including releasing version 9 of is PDF creation tool Acrobat, and has introduced an online collaboration portal, Acrobat.com.
Hewlett-Packard has set ambitious goals to improve the energy efficiency of its printers and use more recycled materials in their manufacture -- and it intends to draw buyers' attention to the features with a new Eco Highlights labeling plan.
Hewlett-Packard is planning to deploy a new color display technology it says can display one billion colors, making them far more vibrant and real, across its product lines.
The long-awaited, Web-based and free version of Adobe Photoshop is now available as a beta, Adobe announced this week.
Hewlett-Packard Monday offered a peek into future printing technologies, introducing a new inkjet printer that prints thousands of pages per minute and ink that retains its shine even when exposed to extreme elements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC