Yahoo unveiled on Monday improvements to its Web properties, including customization capabilities for Yahoo Mail and direct integration with third-party sites like Flickr.
Printers & Imaging
Mozilla Messaging Tuesday released the first beta for its open-source Thunderbird 3.0 e-mail client, with the company's chief executive calling the preview "far from typical" because its feature set still has not been set.
Researchers in the United Kingdom inadvertently found that using a chemical compound on inkjet printer ink makes it possible to read the contents of a letter without removing it from an envelope, which could help with forensics.
Google has unveiled a new gadget that allows Google Desktop for Windows users to check their Gmail accounts without having to leave leaving the vendor's desktop search application.
How much is spam costing your company? Google unveiled a nifty little calculator Wednesday to help you add it up.
The dramatic fall in spam traffic reported last week after alleged rogue ISP McColo was taken offline will only be a temporary reprieve and could actually generate a new wave of Trojans, experts have warned.
Spam volumes plunged by more than 40% after a major bot hosting network was shut down, researchers at IronPort Systems Inc. said Wednesday.
Microsoft on Friday defended the redesign of its Windows Live Hotmail e-mail service, which has been blasted by some users, but said it would stick with the new interface.
As Microsoft continues to roll out its redesigned Windows Live Hotmail, angry users are pushing back by complaining online that the new interface is a step backward and the Web-based e-mail service runs slower than before.
Google this week took another step in its effort to shed light on the so-called Dark Web with its announcement that its engine can now search scanned documents in Adobe Systems's PDF format.
Google this week unveiled gadgets created by its Google Labs project that allow Gmail users to look at Google Calendar and Google Docs data without having to open the hosted applications.
You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Anti-spam vendors have blocked some e-mail from the campaign of Democratic Presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) because customers have complained about receiving irrelevant messages, an executive at MX Logic said Thursday.
OpenOffice.org Monday released the first version of its open-source application suite written for Mac OS X.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO: the world’s first personal 3D scanner and printer is coming to Australia
- Chinese company reveals 3D printed buildings
- Hands on with MakerBot's 3D printed wood
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW