Touchnote is offering website owners the chance to add a 'Touchnote This' button to their sites that will let web users turn images on their site into greetings cards with one click.
Printers & Imaging - News
The U.S. government could save more than US$440 million by creating formal printing policies and cutting down on unnecessary printing, according to a report released Tuesday.
Measuring the degree to which an organization is green will eventually form part of leadership's dashboard of overall performance metrics for the business, said an expert with Hewlett-Packard Co.
Xerox launched a new series of pricey office printers that use solid ink instead of cartridges. With prices starting at $23,500, the ColorQube 9200 series is obviously targeted at high-end corporate users, and is designed to significantly reduce the ...
Reliability and Service: Printers
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Google's Gmail e-mail service is down for an undetermined number of users, and while the outage has been partially fixed, some people could be locked out of their accounts for many more hours.
New code triggered a failure during routine maintenance of Google's European datacentres, which led to a two hour shutdown of its Gmail system around the world last week.
A startup called Ontier has unveiled Pixetell, communication software that combines text, video, images and audio in a single message.
After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Hewlett-Packard has warned owners of some of its laser printers to update their devices' firmware or risk having remote attackers access previously-printed documents.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
Spammers have regrouped and are finding ways to send more junk mail despite recent efforts by security experts.
Yahoo has taken new steps to sharpen its Webmail service's antispam capabilities, including the adoption of two commercial technologies and the testing of an open-source system, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- CCETL/BI /Data Stage DeveloperACT
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security Engineer (Aruba ClearPass) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA