According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Printers & Imaging
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
A Silicon Valley start-up has launched a 3D printer that is capable of manufacturing limited product runs of up to 45,000 units, making it one of the first machines of its kind on a factory floor.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
The 3D printing industry topped $US5.1 billion in sales last year, a 26 per cent uptick over the previous year, much of it due to a marked increase in industrial machines.
Adidas has announced Futurecraft 3D, a 3D-printed running shoe midsole that can be tailored to the cushioning needs of an individual’s foot.
MIT has built a 3D printer that can print with multiple materials and has an integrated machine vision system for self-calibration of print heads, 3D scanning and a closed-feedback loop to enable print corrections.
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
HP has introduced a new breed of LaserJet printers that are smaller in footprint and more efficient when it comes to toner usage and energy consumption. The cornerstone technology of these laser printers is HP’s JetIntelligence cartridges, and it’s a...
XYZprinting has launched what it claims is the world’s first all-in-one 3D printer for consumers, and it will soon be available to buy in Australia. The da Vinci 1.0 AiO is capable of not only printing 3D objects, but also scanning them, and will be ...
It might not exactly sound appealing to live in, but a Chinese company has constructed two buildings using a 3D printer that recycles industrial waste to form new building material.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
Hardcotton is set to launch a kickstarter campaign for its pressure controlled stereolithography (SLA) 3D printer.
Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- Sales of desktop 3D printers explode, growing nearly 70 per cent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW