The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little ini...
Printers & Imaging
Sydney's Vivid light festival is in full swing once again, and the crowds are flocking to see the spectacular installations that have been made by great artists, and just overall smart and creative people. It's one of the best times to be in Sydney, ...
Brother’s new range of multifunction inkjet printers for the second half of 2014 includes two models for home office users, as well as two models for small business users that need a bit more oomph. It’s Brother’s first foray into the inkjet business...
Among other things, the iPad is a great way to save paper: It lets you carry around all kinds of digital documents that you might otherwise have had to print. But from time to time you may still need to print data that's on your iPad--business docume...
The "inkjet vs. laser" printer stereotypes are becoming less accurate. Once home-oriented, inkjets now include models that are sufficiently fast and capable to keep up with an office's demands. By the same token, the workhorse laser and LED printers ...
Brother is one of the world's most popular printer manufacturers, making both inkjet and laser printers for a wide range of users.
Canon offers printers for almost all users -- from budget-conscious individuals, to small businesses, to medium-size enterprises. Canon's PIXMA printers are designed for homes, home offices and small businesses, LASER SHOT single-function printers ta...
It's inevitable that sooner or later you will need to print something from your computer. It may be photos, school reports, bank statements, concert tickets you've ordered online or office documents. A good printer can make your digital photos sparkl...
Ready to buy a printer? These are the specs you need to understand to make an informed choice.
Laser printers have long been used by medium to large businesses, but they are now much more affordable for small businesses and home offices as well. These days, monochrome laser printers can be bought for as little as $100, while decent colour lase...
A multifunction device (MFD) -- also known as a multifunction printer -- lets you print, scan, photocopy, fax, and more. Most multifunctions will let you to carry out more than one of these tasks simultaneously.
This buying guide will help you decipher information about inkjet printers and make your choice an easier one.
This Scanners Buying Guide will help you wade through the jargon that plagues this essential technology and show you how to pick the right scanner for your needs.
Nowadays, thanks to the digital camera, everyone is an amateur photographer. Now it's time to be an amateur photo developer!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW