Having several computers in your home or office doesn't mean you have to buy several printers, too. If your PCs are connected via a network, you can easily share them.
Printers & Imaging
For many of us, the idea of creating a 3D object out of (almost) nothing seems like science fiction, but for those who have enough dough (money, that is), then 3D printing is very much a reality. Of course, there are professional uses for it in archi...
Cheap printers can be plagued by poor print quality and flimsy construction. Here are some of the exceptions.
Microsoft Outlook is a nearly ubiquitous presence in PC computing -- and, seemingly, a universally reviled one. Outlook has countless features, ranging from e-mail gathering to calendaring, contact tracking, to-do list creation and more -- yet its te...
The Internet is full of filth. From "barely legal babes" to barely avoidable male-enhancement spam, something risque seems to be lurking around every corner online.
We ran printers until they said it was time to change the cartridge -- and found that some left more than 40 percent of their ink unused.
No matter how digital our lives become, printers remain essential in any office and convenient at home for schoolwork, maps, fliers, and photos. PC World tests and reviews three types of printers -- inkjets, color lasers, and snapshot models -- on an...
The Internet was built on a very simple idea: People should be able to communicate more easily with one another, using their computers. So it should be no surprise that communication -- particularly in the form of e-mail and instant messaging -- is s...
As more and more spammers are arrested, prosecuted, and sued under state and federal antispam statutes, there's one thing you can count on: Someone somewhere will invariably call the targeted spammer a "spam king."
We all know a wild night can impede your better judgement -- and in the age of electronics, it's all too easy to hit the "Send" button after hitting the bottle.
You've done the hard work of optimizing your Wi-Fi network, and it reliably beams high-speed data to every nook and cranny of your home or office. Now, it's time to take it to the next level by connecting more than just computers.
Quick: When's the last time you checked your e-mail?
Nothing is more expensive than replacing inkjet cartridges. In this month's column, I'll talk about the tips and tools I use to save ink--and paper. I'll also give you the lowdown on removing leftover Registry-clogging Class IDs, show you how to corr...
If, like me, you travel regularly with your laptop between different locations, you know how annoying it can be to get even a simple document printed to the right device and in the right format. And if you forget to choose the right printer when you ...
It’s no secret that laser printers are generally expensive. For home and small office users, it is often those lasers that manage to sneak in under the $500 mark that are most appealing. Although this section of the market remains quite small, there ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- Sales of desktop 3D printers explode, growing nearly 70 per cent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC