Digital cameras can give snow a bluish cast. Here's how to fix the problem.
PC World Business
The effects are serious, but the solutions are plentiful.
Taking moving pictures is not as simple as pointing and clicking. Read on to learn about focus controls, virtual motor drives, panning and some editing tricks.
In previous audio columns we have detailed how to use a variety of tools to help create music, and exclusively in the Digital Music section of our Web site are tutorials for making a video clip in Vegas 3 and remixing songs in ACID Pro 4. Continuing ...
In the previous Audio Here's How coloumn, we looked at the requirements and fundamental methods of mixing audio in 5.1 space, using Sonic Foundry's fantastic Vegas 4+DVD software. Now we round things off by burning our 5.1 audio mix onto DVD - ideal ...
It's not uncommon for even the most casual listener of MP3s to be distracted from the music to which they are listening by an apparent loss in sound quality, either overall or at some stage throughout a song. One way to increase MP3 sound quality is ...
Recording 33, 45 and 78rpm vinyl, tapes, radio or even audio from a VHS cassette into your computer for future safeguarding can all be undertaken with LP Recorder, found on April's cover CD.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW