Your photo archives are in danger as prints fade and the emulsion on slides and negatives dry out and deteriorate. If you want to be able to pass your photos on to future generations, you'll have to do it digitally. Scanning is the way.
PC World Business
A colour profile defines the range of colours that can appear in a digital photo. They've been developed to apply consistency to the way images are displayed. Read on to find out what type of profile you need to use to improve your digital photos.
Minimize noise and distortion in your photos with these tips.
Light can be a photographer's best friend and worst enemy. Which will it be for you? Read on to find out about the wonderful world of film speeds.
Capturing winter scenes can be tricky. Here are some tips to prepare yourself and your camera.
If your camera has a RAW capture mode, and you've been wanting to try it out, now is a good time. Using RAW means that your digital photos won't be processed and compressed while still in the camera. Learn some tips and tricks for getting the most ou...
Here's how to choose the best settings for shooting a glorious sunset.
Is a shot overexposed? Underexposed? The histogram can tell you--sometimes before you take the picture.
Taking better photos is as simple as avoiding cliched postcard shots, adding people, and hey presto, you've got a great shot.
Telephoto lenses can be great for those hard to reach places. Before making the plunge though, check out your camera's built-in zoom first, then consider a telephoto lens.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Razer's zVault virtual currency for gamers is like a mash-up of bitcoin and Xbox Live Points
- Thousands of Seagate NAS boxes host cryptocurrency mining malware
- Bitfinex asks users to share losses of bitcoin theft
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCVirtualisation Engineer - IP NetworksVIC
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorWA
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW