Bracketing is the practice of taking several photos instead of just one, but varying the exposure a little in each shot. Learn this old photography pro's trick for dealing with light conditions.
PC World Business
With so many file formats in common use, how do you know which is the right one for you? We'll tell you the difference between lossy and lossless and how to choose between the two.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Learn about megapixels, compression, file formats, and putting it all together.
Depth of field is the region in a picture that's in sharp focus. So how do you control the depth of field in your own photos? It's easy, once you understand the three factors that contribute to depth of field: aperture setting, focal length, and the ...
White balance filters measure the quality of the light hitting the sensor in your digital camera and automatically adjusts the image so the colours in the final picture are consistent. Good balance yields better colour photos. Learn all about it.
Softening the focus helps hide wrinkles, age lines, and skin blemishes, but it can also be used to give a somewhat dreamy quality to any subject. Read on to find a few ways to add soft focus to your own pictures.
How to get the best photographic print results from your inkjet printer.
Although your 8 megapixel camera may take great shots, what's the point if you're never going to print them to their full potential? Read on to find out how to resize manually or with tools, for e-mail or for the Web.
Your photo archives are in danger as prints fade and the emulsion on slides and negatives dry out and deteriorate. If you want to be able to pass your photos on to future generations, you'll have to do it digitally. Scanning is the way.
A colour profile defines the range of colours that can appear in a digital photo. They've been developed to apply consistency to the way images are displayed. Read on to find out what type of profile you need to use to improve your digital photos.
Latest News Articles
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 46% off $399.95 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »