Reformatting and restoring a PC is not fun--in the way spending 2 hours in the dentist's chair is not fun. You have to back up all your data (and pray that you haven't forgotten anything), reformat the hard drive, install Windows, track down missing ...
PC World Business
With more than 80 million users worldwide, LinkedIn has established itself as the premier social networking site for professionals. If you're job searching, looking to broaden your network or hunting for new partnerships, these 10 tips and tricks wil...
With all the many compelling reasons for a company to switch to Linux on the desktop, it's no wonder that businesses large and small are increasingly relying on the free and open source operating system.
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstre...
Question-and-answer sites like Yahoo Answers may offer a quick way to ask questions and get answers, but they tend to be plagued by wisecracks, poor spelling, and generally low quality. On the other hand, a new site targeting this niche, Quora, is go...
Picture this: You're sitting down
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
There's nothing like face-to-face meetings for really connecting with clients or team members, but with air travel becoming ever more expensive (and ever less pleasant), frequent in-person meetings are becoming less viable for many businesses. That m...
Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
Google Docs is becoming a more robust cloud-based productivity suite, and the addition of uploading, storing and viewing videos is a boon for sharing corporate presentations and the like. It's also a slick way to skirt your company's firewall on stre...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW