This year's CeBIT show in Hannover, Germany had a "Green IT" theme, with the environment at the top of the agenda, but there were still plenty of robots to be seen, and even a Cyber Games championship. Here are some of the highlights we enjoyed!
PC World Business
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definition video.
You've seen the lists of Top X great Firefox extensions on other sites, but they all have a different 10 favourites. So how do you decide which are worthy of your attention? We bring you THE definitive list of the 20 best culled from all the top 10 lists we could find.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTrainer - AgileACT
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions Architect - ParramattaNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW