SanDisk on Monday announced a pair of USB flash drives designed to offer both security and access speed to business users.
Servers & Storage
Sony has launched of its first Sony Memory Stick PRO-HG media card, which it will begin shipping in August 2007. The Memory Stick PRO-HG is an extended format of the Memory Stick PRO format, offering high performances to meet the stringent demands of...
There was only one winner of an international challenge that offered a PlayStation 3 to any hacker able to attack it: Sony. Over the two-month-long competition, the PlayStation 3 was able to withstand numerous attempts by hackers worldwide, proving t...
Dell is the first computer system supplier to ship 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes) hard drives targeted at users needing to store large amounts of digital media.
Taiwan's Raidon Technology has developed a small RAID (redundant array of independent, or inexpensive, disks) module that fits neatly into a 3.5-inch drive bay.
Flash memory maker, SanDisk is cutting 10 per cent of its work force to remain profitable while being forced to make steep price cuts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW