VMware Wednesday released the first beta of Fusion 1.1, the newest version of its virtualization software that lets Mac owners run Windows on their Intel-powered computers.
Servers & Storage
Tuesday's afternoon sessions at Demo 07 in the US offered up an instructive look behind the scenes at the enabling technologies that will drive high tech's future capabilities.
At the Apple Expo 2007 in Paris, Iomega introduced new drives aimed squarely at the Mac users. The two new drives complement Iomega's existing UltraMax Mac drives pre-formatted for the Mac OS's HFS+ file system. The new models add 500 and 750GB capac...
Australians are most at risk from malicious online attacks targeting their credit card details, followed by bank and email account information, reveals Symantec's bi-annual Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR), released on Tuesday.
On the same day that Advanced Micro Devices officially released its Barcelona server processor, the company said it would have a faster version of the quad-core Opteron device out by year's end.
Hollywood draws Nicole Kidman, Jack Nicholson or George Clooney to its premieres. Monday night, Silicon Valley brought out Hector Ruiz, Michael Dell and Steve Ballmer.
In the Presidio, a former U.S. Army base in San Francisco, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Monday is announcing delivery of its Barcelona quad-core processor. It's a historic setting, and one the company may use to remind its customers of its own history...
After months of delays, AMD's latest processor, a quad-core server chip called Barcelona, has at last hit the market.
Hoping to gain customers among fast-growing small businesses, Dell has launched a storage array optimized for simple operation and low price.
What if your desktop computer could run 100 times faster than a PC and were simple enough for a high school student to program?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW