Alienware introduced this week a 64GB solid-state storage option for its Alienware Area-51 ALX and Aurora ALX desktop computers.
Servers & Storage
Dell wants to rid diskless desktop clients from corporate environments.
A government-funded Taiwanese research institute says it will have phase-change memory products out within three years, while another memory technology to rival DRAM (dynamic RAM), magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM), may be available by the end of 2008.
Sun Microsystems this week released its next generation of multicore chip technology, the Niagara 2 processor, which it says more than doubles the performance of its predecessor chip. Sun also disclosed that the next version of the chip, the 16-core ...
The industry group behind UWB (ultrawideband) high-speed wireless has certified the first UWB chipsets, a move that helps usher in technologies including wireless USB and the next generation of Bluetooth.
In 2003, the US Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) installed a US$25 million supercomputing system with about 2,000 of Intel's Itanium 2 processors. At the time, the machine was recognized as the world's fifth most po...
Despite rack servers' lead over blades in terms of market sales, IT giant Hewlett-Packard touts the blade as "the future of servers" for the midsize market. During the recent launch of the HP BladeSystem c3000, dubbed "Shorty," meant to address the ...
Messaging vendor PostPath Monday added a variety of client options and upgraded the mobile support in its Linux-based replica of Microsoft Exchange server.
UK-based Internet service provider Ecological Hosting is powering its data centre with sunshine.
Looking to boost sales to businesses running Apple's Macintosh computers, Iomega at the Apple Expo 2007 conference in Paris this week unveiled two new external dual-drive products and added three new products to the existing UltraMax product line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamic AXQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161103/AP/813Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCOffice 365 SpecialistQLD
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW