A government-funded Taiwanese research institute says it will have phase-change memory products out within three years, while another memory technology to rival DRAM (dynamic RAM), magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM), may be available by the end of 2008.
Servers & Storage
Sun Microsystems this week released its next generation of multicore chip technology, the Niagara 2 processor, which it says more than doubles the performance of its predecessor chip. Sun also disclosed that the next version of the chip, the 16-core ...
The industry group behind UWB (ultrawideband) high-speed wireless has certified the first UWB chipsets, a move that helps usher in technologies including wireless USB and the next generation of Bluetooth.
In 2003, the US Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) installed a US$25 million supercomputing system with about 2,000 of Intel's Itanium 2 processors. At the time, the machine was recognized as the world's fifth most po...
Despite rack servers' lead over blades in terms of market sales, IT giant Hewlett-Packard touts the blade as "the future of servers" for the midsize market. During the recent launch of the HP BladeSystem c3000, dubbed "Shorty," meant to address the ...
Messaging vendor PostPath Monday added a variety of client options and upgraded the mobile support in its Linux-based replica of Microsoft Exchange server.
UK-based Internet service provider Ecological Hosting is powering its data centre with sunshine.
Looking to boost sales to businesses running Apple's Macintosh computers, Iomega at the Apple Expo 2007 conference in Paris this week unveiled two new external dual-drive products and added three new products to the existing UltraMax product line.
VMware Wednesday released the first beta of Fusion 1.1, the newest version of its virtualization software that lets Mac owners run Windows on their Intel-powered computers.
Tuesday's afternoon sessions at Demo 07 in the US offered up an instructive look behind the scenes at the enabling technologies that will drive high tech's future capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW