Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-defi...
Servers & Storage
In its "Top Ten Security Predictions for 2008," McAfee foresees the growth of virtualization opening up a huge attack surface. On the good-news side, the security vendor expects there will be less adware on the Internet to worry about. McAfee's list ...
Samsung Electronics is moving towards commercialization of solid-state disk drives (SSDs) that use the high-speed SATA II interface, the company said this week.
Hewlett-Packard began taking preorders for its MediaSmart Server, the first system from a major manufacturer powered by Microsoft's Windows Home Server (WHS) software.
A U.K. data recovery organization has warned Apple Macbook users that they risk potential data loss due to a design flaw on certain hard drives.
Western Digital this week announced that it has begun shipping its new WD Scorpio 2.5-in. SATA hard drive to computer manufacturers.
Microsoft this week laid out an ambitious SOA roadmap around a set of technologies code-named Oslo that will be blended into its middleware, development, and management tools and some of its emerging enterprise online services.
Wachovia is working on a project of staggering scope: A 3-D map of the firm's data-center operations.
The humble USB drive could soon be using a new type of memory thanks to research from the Arizona State University.
Hitachi has launched what it says is the world's most energy-efficient desktop hard disk drive.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTDWH Developer - Hyperion / DatastageNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Java Applications DeveloperVIC
- FTGIS Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW