Advanced Micro Devices is expected to launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-defi...
Servers & Storage
In its "Top Ten Security Predictions for 2008," McAfee foresees the growth of virtualization opening up a huge attack surface. On the good-news side, the security vendor expects there will be less adware on the Internet to worry about. McAfee's list ...
Samsung Electronics is moving towards commercialization of solid-state disk drives (SSDs) that use the high-speed SATA II interface, the company said this week.
Hewlett-Packard began taking preorders for its MediaSmart Server, the first system from a major manufacturer powered by Microsoft's Windows Home Server (WHS) software.
A U.K. data recovery organization has warned Apple Macbook users that they risk potential data loss due to a design flaw on certain hard drives.
Western Digital this week announced that it has begun shipping its new WD Scorpio 2.5-in. SATA hard drive to computer manufacturers.
Microsoft this week laid out an ambitious SOA roadmap around a set of technologies code-named Oslo that will be blended into its middleware, development, and management tools and some of its emerging enterprise online services.
Wachovia is working on a project of staggering scope: A 3-D map of the firm's data-center operations.
The humble USB drive could soon be using a new type of memory thanks to research from the Arizona State University.
Hitachi has launched what it says is the world's most energy-efficient desktop hard disk drive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW