A steady stream of questionable applications is flowing daily into Google's Play store for Android devices, according to security vendor Symantec.
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
An increasing number of Android phones are infected with mobile malware programs that are able to turn the handsets into spying devices, according to a report from Kindsight Security Labs, a subsidiary of telecommunications equipment vendor Alcatel-L...
Cisco is set to expand its security software portfolio with the acquisition of Sourcefire in a deal worth US$2.7 billion.
Microsoft helped the U.S. National Security Agency circumvent the company's own encryption in order to conduct surveillance on email accounts through Outlook.com, according to a new report in the Guardian.
A second vulnerability that can be exploited to modify legitimate Android apps without breaking their digital signatures has been identified and publicly documented.
A security flaw could affect 99 percent of Android devices, a researcher claims, but the reality is that most Android users have very little to worry about.
Cyber criminals will face tougher penalties across the European Union, under new rules adopted by the European Parliament on Thursday.
The European Parliament on Thursday gave its consent to suspend data-sharing deals with the United States following the allegations about spying and the Prism scandal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW