A steady stream of questionable applications is flowing daily into Google's Play store for Android devices, according to security vendor Symantec.
Malware writers are increasingly considering the Tor anonymity network as an option for hiding the real location of their command-and-control (C&C) servers, according to researchers from security firm ESET.
An increasing number of Android phones are infected with mobile malware programs that are able to turn the handsets into spying devices, according to a report from Kindsight Security Labs, a subsidiary of telecommunications equipment vendor Alcatel-L...
Cisco is set to expand its security software portfolio with the acquisition of Sourcefire in a deal worth US$2.7 billion.
Microsoft helped the U.S. National Security Agency circumvent the company's own encryption in order to conduct surveillance on email accounts through Outlook.com, according to a new report in the Guardian.
A second vulnerability that can be exploited to modify legitimate Android apps without breaking their digital signatures has been identified and publicly documented.
A security flaw could affect 99 percent of Android devices, a researcher claims, but the reality is that most Android users have very little to worry about.
Cyber criminals will face tougher penalties across the European Union, under new rules adopted by the European Parliament on Thursday.
The European Parliament on Thursday gave its consent to suspend data-sharing deals with the United States following the allegations about spying and the Prism scandal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Scientists can now make lithium-ion batteries last a lifetime
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- 7 myths about the Bitcoin blockchain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia