Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
A feature that allows Android users to authenticate themselves on Google websites without having to enter their account password can be abused by rogue apps to give attackers access to Google accounts, a security researcher has revealed.
Two security researchers at Defcon on Friday revealed the methods they used to hack into car computers and take over the steering, acceleration, brakes and other important functions.
The large majority of people working in IT procurement are "significantly dissatisfied" with the way SaaS (software as a service) vendors define contract language related to security, a feeling likely to persist through 2015, according to a Gartner r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW