Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
A feature that allows Android users to authenticate themselves on Google websites without having to enter their account password can be abused by rogue apps to give attackers access to Google accounts, a security researcher has revealed.
Two security researchers at Defcon on Friday revealed the methods they used to hack into car computers and take over the steering, acceleration, brakes and other important functions.
The large majority of people working in IT procurement are "significantly dissatisfied" with the way SaaS (software as a service) vendors define contract language related to security, a feeling likely to persist through 2015, according to a Gartner r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD