Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
A feature that allows Android users to authenticate themselves on Google websites without having to enter their account password can be abused by rogue apps to give attackers access to Google accounts, a security researcher has revealed.
Two security researchers at Defcon on Friday revealed the methods they used to hack into car computers and take over the steering, acceleration, brakes and other important functions.
The large majority of people working in IT procurement are "significantly dissatisfied" with the way SaaS (software as a service) vendors define contract language related to security, a feeling likely to persist through 2015, according to a Gartner r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW