Judges and police investigators are on track to submit about the same number of requests to Microsoft for end user data this year as they did in 2012, according to figures released Friday.
A new piece of information-stealing malware that appeared earlier this year has been rapidly gaining traction during the past few weeks, with hundreds of infection attempts being detected every day by antivirus vendors.
On Friday the iPhone 5s will be out on the street, and with it, Apple's fingerprint scanning technology. There are still some concerns about how Apple is implementing and managing fingerprint authentication, but as long as the iPhone 5s doesn't fumbl...
Digital advocacy group, La Quadrature du Net (QdN), has accused Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner of caving in to pressure from telcos and abandoning her promise to protect net neutrality.
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A new Web-based service for cybercriminals automates the creation of fake scanned documents that can help fraudsters bypass the identity verification processes used by some banks, e-commerce businesses and other online services providers, according t...
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
Citing installation issues and inadequate testing, Microsoft has withdrawn an Exchange Server 2013 security update that it issued earlier this week as part of its "Patch Tuesday" release cycle.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Google has announced a new Android Device Manager service and app designed to plug physical security holes. It will be available later in August.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment LeadVIC
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTFunctional ConsultantNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT