The move towards Web 2.0 technologies may well be another race between functionality and security, and for now at least, security seems to be at the tail end.
"Ed," a retired spammer, built a considerable fortune sending e-mails that promoted pills, porn and casinos. At the peak of his power, Ed says he pulled in US$10,000 to US$15,000 a week, storing the money in US$20 bills in stacks of boxes.
French government members and their advisors have been told not to use BlackBerry smartphones, for national security reasons. The ban on BlackBerry devices is just one of the IT challenges facing new National Assembly members as they take their seats...
SanDisk on Monday announced a pair of USB flash drives designed to offer both security and access speed to business users.
Some users aren't able to use Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) after installing this month's six-bug patch, the Microsoft security team acknowledged late Wednesday as it published a work-around for the problem.
Google is including links again to some of Belgium's most popular French- and German-language newspapers, although their copyright lawsuit against the U.S. search company remains pending.
HP is shipping business-grade laptops that include full disk-encryption software from SafeBoot so lost and stolen laptops don't result in lost or compromised data.
A French security researcher has revealed a flaw in the handling of Bitmap files within Adobe's Photoshop program that can lead to an exploit of a user's system.
Microsoft Monday promised that within four weeks it will expand instant messaging on its Xbox 360 game console so that players can chat with others running Windows Live Messenger on their PCs and mobile phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD