A virus though to have died out years ago is believed to have infected up to 100,000 laptops during manufacture by German vendor Medion.
A potential database breach of the online florist, Roses Only, may have resulted in the theft of sensitive information, including customers credit card details.
Microsoft is forcing Windows Live and MSN Messenger users to upgrade to the newest version due to a security update included in that release, according to a posting on a Microsoft blog.
A Las Vegas man has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud for impersonating an intellectual property lawyer and threatening to sue owners of certain Internet domain names.
A new version of the IcePack hacker tool kit has been released and for the first time it includes attack code designed to exploit an unpatched, or zero-day, Microsoft vulnerability.
Trend Micro said Tuesday it is teaming with startup Third Brigade to integrate its intrusion-prevention system capability into Trend Micro's OfficeScan endpoint-security product.
Microsoft has denied it has switched on an anti-piracy measure in Windows Vista that would result in a "black screen of darkness" for unlicensed OEM copies of the operating system but the software giant did not rule out turning it on in the future.
Microsoft has issued four security bulletins that patched just four vulnerabilities in Windows, Visual Studio and the MSN and Windows Live Messenger software, setting a 2007 record for the fewest flaws fixed in a monthly scheduled update.
While fighting cybercrime has become a bigger problem for law enforcement over the past 10 years, given increased involvement from organized-crime groups, officials are seeing some results from recent legislation and international coordination effort...
August was a busy month for spammers, with junk e-mail levels reaching nearly 70 percent of all messages sent -- despite the quick decline of a new type of spam.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Scientists can now make lithium-ion batteries last a lifetime
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- 7 myths about the Bitcoin blockchain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTData AnalystNSW