Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Stolen bank account numbers are commanding the highest price in an underground trade of personal details stolen by hackers, according to a survey released Monday by security vendor Symantec.
A virus though to have died out years ago is believed to have infected up to 100,000 laptops during manufacture by German vendor Medion.
A potential database breach of the online florist, Roses Only, may have resulted in the theft of sensitive information, including customers credit card details.
Microsoft is forcing Windows Live and MSN Messenger users to upgrade to the newest version due to a security update included in that release, according to a posting on a Microsoft blog.
A Las Vegas man has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud for impersonating an intellectual property lawyer and threatening to sue owners of certain Internet domain names.
A new version of the IcePack hacker tool kit has been released and for the first time it includes attack code designed to exploit an unpatched, or zero-day, Microsoft vulnerability.
Trend Micro said Tuesday it is teaming with startup Third Brigade to integrate its intrusion-prevention system capability into Trend Micro's OfficeScan endpoint-security product.
Microsoft has denied it has switched on an anti-piracy measure in Windows Vista that would result in a "black screen of darkness" for unlicensed OEM copies of the operating system but the software giant did not rule out turning it on in the future.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- PayPal lets you send and request money using Siri in iOS 10
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD