A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Attack code that targets Yahoo Messenger has been published on the Internet, a security researcher warned Wednesday, marking the ninth exploit aimed at the popular instant messaging software so far this year.
Hackers can wield malicious Windows Media Player files to exploit any unpatched Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability on a PC -- even if the user relies on Firefox, Opera or some other Web browser, a UK security researcher said yesterday.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Stolen bank account numbers are commanding the highest price in an underground trade of personal details stolen by hackers, according to a survey released Monday by security vendor Symantec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD