A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Attack code that targets Yahoo Messenger has been published on the Internet, a security researcher warned Wednesday, marking the ninth exploit aimed at the popular instant messaging software so far this year.
Hackers can wield malicious Windows Media Player files to exploit any unpatched Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability on a PC -- even if the user relies on Firefox, Opera or some other Web browser, a UK security researcher said yesterday.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Stolen bank account numbers are commanding the highest price in an underground trade of personal details stolen by hackers, according to a survey released Monday by security vendor Symantec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT