A wave of attacks targeting Microsoft's Office 2003 last year taught the company some tough security lessons it's now aggressively applying, a Microsoft software engineer said Friday.
The Australian Government has tabled a bill that will increase the power of police to ban websites that they deem crime or terrorism related.
A hacker who discovered a recently-patched QuickTime flaw affecting the Firefox browser says he has found an equally serious flaw in Adobe Systems' PDF file format.
A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Attack code that targets Yahoo Messenger has been published on the Internet, a security researcher warned Wednesday, marking the ninth exploit aimed at the popular instant messaging software so far this year.
Hackers can wield malicious Windows Media Player files to exploit any unpatched Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability on a PC -- even if the user relies on Firefox, Opera or some other Web browser, a UK security researcher said yesterday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
- BlackBerry stops making hardware, but BlackBerry phones live on
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC