A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Attack code that targets Yahoo Messenger has been published on the Internet, a security researcher warned Wednesday, marking the ninth exploit aimed at the popular instant messaging software so far this year.
Hackers can wield malicious Windows Media Player files to exploit any unpatched Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability on a PC -- even if the user relies on Firefox, Opera or some other Web browser, a UK security researcher said yesterday.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Stolen bank account numbers are commanding the highest price in an underground trade of personal details stolen by hackers, according to a survey released Monday by security vendor Symantec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT