A Vietnam War memorial Web site run by veterans was defaced in recent days by a "hacker" who left messages attacking the US, Israel, Armenia and the Kurds, the Washington Post reported in Thursday's issue.
Digital rights management (DRM) technology used in MP3s, DVDs, and most consumer software may be violating Canadian privacy laws, according to a new report.
Paypal security chief Michael Barrett isn't ready to claim a victory in the fight against phishing schemes, but he said that his company is slowly turning the tide using a set of new partnerships and technological means.
Server hosting vendor Layered Technologies admitted this week that hackers broke into its support database and made off with as many as 6,000 client records, including login information that could give criminals access to clients' servers.
More than a year after claiming to have found a way to take over a Macintosh computer using a flaw in the system's wireless card, David Maynor has published details of his exploit.
Attack code that targets Yahoo Messenger has been published on the Internet, a security researcher warned Wednesday, marking the ninth exploit aimed at the popular instant messaging software so far this year.
Hackers can wield malicious Windows Media Player files to exploit any unpatched Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability on a PC -- even if the user relies on Firefox, Opera or some other Web browser, a UK security researcher said yesterday.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Stolen bank account numbers are commanding the highest price in an underground trade of personal details stolen by hackers, according to a survey released Monday by security vendor Symantec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW