Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Vulnerabilities in the management interfaces of some wireless router and network-attached storage products from Netgear expose the devices to remote attacks that could result in their complete compromise, researchers warn.
Embarrassing photos, bad poetry, MS Paint art...what you keep in your Dropbox account is your business. Two-factor authentication can help keep it that way.
After releasing the first version of Knox security software after a long testing period, Samsung is working on version 2.0.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC