Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Vulnerabilities in the management interfaces of some wireless router and network-attached storage products from Netgear expose the devices to remote attacks that could result in their complete compromise, researchers warn.
Embarrassing photos, bad poetry, MS Paint art...what you keep in your Dropbox account is your business. Two-factor authentication can help keep it that way.
After releasing the first version of Knox security software after a long testing period, Samsung is working on version 2.0.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yes, Windows 10 subscriptions are coming, at least for enterprise
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC