New companies have to be brash to enter the network security market, given that the industry has witnessed an explosion in creativity over the past five years and considering that big players such as Microsoft and IBM increasingly are throwing their ...
Malicious hackers and other assorted bad guys looking for new tools for plying their trade this upcoming holiday season will have plenty of toys and services to choose from.
Web security is at the top of customers' minds after many well-publicized personal data breaches, but the people who actually build Web applications aren't paying much attention to security, experts say.
Network-based intrusion-detection systems (IDS) are an integral component of a layered IT security strategy. As October is National Cyber Awareness Month, if your overall security system doesn't include network-based intrusion detection, now is an ex...
Bad guys don't target just big, corporate networks. If you have a Wi-Fi network at home or in a small office, intruders may be after you, such as casual "war drivers" who troll city streets, looking for unprotected wireless networks.
High-tech consumer products and services of all kinds are making their way into the workplace. They include everything from smart phones, voice-over-IP systems and flash memory sticks to virtual online worlds. And as people grow more accustomed to ha...
My former graduate student Steven Zeligman has just submitted another article for the column. Here are his practical suggestions (with the usual editing from me) on improving the security of shopping online.
Tucked into an affidavit filed by an FBI agent last month was the first hard evidence that federal agents are equipped with more than automatic pistols and handcuffs: The agency was asking a federal judge to let it infect a PC with spyware so they co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC