Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
Attackers are exploiting a new and unpatched vulnerability in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 that allows them to execute code with higher privileges than they have access to.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
A malicious software program found in ATMs in Mexico has been improved and translated into English, which suggests it may be used elsewhere, according to security vendor Symantec.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Cisco Systems released software security updates Wednesday to address denial-of-service and arbitrary command execution vulnerabilities in several products, including a known flaw in the Apache Struts development framework used by some of them.
Vulnerabilities in the management interfaces of some wireless router and network-attached storage products from Netgear expose the devices to remote attacks that could result in their complete compromise, researchers warn.
Embarrassing photos, bad poetry, MS Paint art...what you keep in your Dropbox account is your business. Two-factor authentication can help keep it that way.
After releasing the first version of Knox security software after a long testing period, Samsung is working on version 2.0.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW