Lenovo’s latest tablet for corporate users makes use of the Intel Atom (Bay Trail) platform and is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8.1. It’s a tablet with a 10in form factor and it has a 10-point, multi-touch display that uses...
PC World Business
Acer's 29in ultra-widescreen monitor is part of a new breed of monitors that's slightly different from the norm. Rather than offering a traditional 16:9 aspect ratio, the Acer B296CL offers a wider 21:9 ratio, which not only suits most movies a lot b...
HP has been on a bit of a roll recently in the land of business laptops, with products such as the ZBook 14 and the EliteBook Revolve 810 G2 being a little different from the norm and catering to power users and hybrid seekers, respectively. The 14in...
Buying a cheap printer such as the HP Envy 4500 e-All-in-One is, for some people, a spur-of-the-moment decision these days, but it still helps to know what you're getting into when buying a sub-$100 printer. The main selling point of this model (apar...
Portable hard drives with fantastical speed ratings have now hit the market from both WD and Seagate. In Seagate's case, its Backup Plus Fast has a massive capacity of 4TB, and it aims to please PC users by providing faster than 200MBps transfers ove...
With the My Passport Pro, WD is aiming at users who require a fast portable hard drive, yet also a very high capacity drive to deal with large amounts of data. It has achieved both speed and capacity by putting two hard drives in the same enclosure a...
The Acer TravelMate P645 may be a 14in Ultrabook, but you could be forgiven for thinking that it’s a 13.3in model at first glance. It has a slight build that ensures it’s not bulky or heavy, and it features clean lines and a thin screen bezel, which ...
It has been a while since we’ve seen a hybrid notebook with a conventional design, but HP’s 11.6-inch EliteBook Revolve 810 G2 Tablet harks back to the days when tablet-convertible PCs had central hinges and screens spun around on the chassis. In a w...
The HP Spectre 13 Pro Ultrabook is blessed with good looks, high-quality construction, and a configuration that allows it to perform well under most office-style scenarios. It’s a fourth-generation Intel Core i7-based unit, but its slight frame doesn...
The beauty of Asustor’s AS-202TE NAS device is in its operating system. It provides a desktop-like environment that allows you to accomplish things much in the same way you would if using a regular computer. In fact, you could use this network attach...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC