Canon's EOS-350D is the successor to the enormously popular 300D, the first truly affordable digital SLR. Compared to its predecessor, the new 350D's smaller, lighter, quicker and sports two extra megapixels, but the improvements don't stop there.
PC World Business
Sony's CyberShot DSCH1 is obviously going after the same buyers targeted by Panasonic's FZ5. Both feature SLR-like styling, two-piece clip-on lens hoods, image stabilisation, 12X optical zoom lenses and five megapixel sensors. Both also tout a full s...
Few manufacturers can match Kyocera for overall cost of ownership. The company's ECOSYS technology means this printer is quiet, low-maintenance and has low ongoing costs. Add a low price, reasonable print speeds and quality output, and you have a per...
The single-CCD (charge-coupled device) GR-D250AA is an entry-level MiniDV camcorder with some interesting new features. It's extremely compact, but the key selling point has to be the impressive 25X optical zoom lens.
It's easy to overlook that a new release of Adobe's popular Creative Suite (CS) means an entirely new version of Photoshop. Not only that, CS2 brings with it new versions of all the applications within. For CS2 Standard, this means Photoshop, Illustr...
WinTasks Professional 5.0, as its name suggests, is not for the novice. It's designed to help you prevent software programs running in the background slowing down your PC's performance, or even harbouring Trojans and spyware.
There's lots of backup and imaging utilities out there, but few are as easy to use as this one. Not only can you clone a complete drive, but restoring the mirror image of your data is a piece of cake.
When most city slickers leave the city lights and pollution far behind, it's hard for them not to gaze in awe at the sparkling spectacle of the galaxy stretching out across a clear night sky. Like many amateur astronomers, we usually know the stellar...
Like something out of Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory, the programmers at Netscape have resurrected a browser that most Internet users had left for dead. At the same time, they have created a two-headed monster of a browser in the new Netscape 8, which...
If your computer is awash with documents, e-mails, instant messages, cached Web pages - making finding anything close to impossible - try Google Desktop.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
- Google selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo for $US2.91 billion
- Lenovo announces executive shake-up as part of major restructure
- Google buys maker of fascinating, creepy robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW