Apple has added an option to its Mac Pro desktop line that lets customers build out systems equipped with two of Intel's fastest quad-core Xeon processors, marking the first time users have been able to buy a Mac powered by eight -- yes, eight -- pro...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Samsung claims that its UbiSync LCD monitor is the world's first USB-connected display, and needs no graphics card. The 19-inch 1280x1024 screen uses a software graphics adapter which it downloads to the PC when it is plugged into a USB 2.0 port.
Fujitsu is fortifying two models in its notebook line by offering the option of solid state drives for rugged applications like health care and aviation.
Hewlett-Packard built on its lead over Dell in the global notebook PC market for the fourth quarter of 2006, and Acer increased its lead over fourth-place Toshiba, according to an analyst report released Monday.
AMD is pushing a new motherboard format called DTX, which it says will allow system assemblers to build smaller PCs that are quieter and less wasteful of energy.
Dell is the first computer system supplier to ship 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes) hard drives targeted at users needing to store large amounts of digital media.
Microsoft will soon submit a new photo format to an international standards organization that it says offers higher quality images with better compression, the company said on Thursday.
Months after joining other PC vendors in a massive recall of faulty notebook batteries, Lenovo Group has found a different problem with some models, and will recall 208,000 notebook batteries worldwide, the company said Thursday.
Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- WikiLeaks looks at helping tech vendors disarm CIA hacking tools
- Old Windows malware may have tampered with 132 Android apps
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Business AnalystACT
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA