Samsung claims that its UbiSync LCD monitor is the world's first USB-connected display, and needs no graphics card. The 19-inch 1280x1024 screen uses a software graphics adapter which it downloads to the PC when it is plugged into a USB 2.0 port.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Fujitsu is fortifying two models in its notebook line by offering the option of solid state drives for rugged applications like health care and aviation.
Hewlett-Packard built on its lead over Dell in the global notebook PC market for the fourth quarter of 2006, and Acer increased its lead over fourth-place Toshiba, according to an analyst report released Monday.
AMD is pushing a new motherboard format called DTX, which it says will allow system assemblers to build smaller PCs that are quieter and less wasteful of energy.
Dell is the first computer system supplier to ship 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes) hard drives targeted at users needing to store large amounts of digital media.
Microsoft will soon submit a new photo format to an international standards organization that it says offers higher quality images with better compression, the company said on Thursday.
Months after joining other PC vendors in a massive recall of faulty notebook batteries, Lenovo Group has found a different problem with some models, and will recall 208,000 notebook batteries worldwide, the company said Thursday.
Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)VIC
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- FTCustomer Support ManagerSA
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW