Fujitsu is fortifying two models in its notebook line by offering the option of solid state drives for rugged applications like health care and aviation.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Hewlett-Packard built on its lead over Dell in the global notebook PC market for the fourth quarter of 2006, and Acer increased its lead over fourth-place Toshiba, according to an analyst report released Monday.
AMD is pushing a new motherboard format called DTX, which it says will allow system assemblers to build smaller PCs that are quieter and less wasteful of energy.
Dell is the first computer system supplier to ship 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes) hard drives targeted at users needing to store large amounts of digital media.
Microsoft will soon submit a new photo format to an international standards organization that it says offers higher quality images with better compression, the company said on Thursday.
Months after joining other PC vendors in a massive recall of faulty notebook batteries, Lenovo Group has found a different problem with some models, and will recall 208,000 notebook batteries worldwide, the company said Thursday.
Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA