Fujitsu is fortifying two models in its notebook line by offering the option of solid state drives for rugged applications like health care and aviation.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Hewlett-Packard built on its lead over Dell in the global notebook PC market for the fourth quarter of 2006, and Acer increased its lead over fourth-place Toshiba, according to an analyst report released Monday.
AMD is pushing a new motherboard format called DTX, which it says will allow system assemblers to build smaller PCs that are quieter and less wasteful of energy.
Dell is the first computer system supplier to ship 1 terabyte (1,000 gigabytes) hard drives targeted at users needing to store large amounts of digital media.
Microsoft will soon submit a new photo format to an international standards organization that it says offers higher quality images with better compression, the company said on Thursday.
Months after joining other PC vendors in a massive recall of faulty notebook batteries, Lenovo Group has found a different problem with some models, and will recall 208,000 notebook batteries worldwide, the company said Thursday.
Though Kodak has recently released several 4-by-6-inch snapshot printers (EasyShare Photo Printer 500, for example), the company is now set to launch its first full-size printers in roughly five years.
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
- Lenovo announces executive shake-up as part of major restructure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCRelease ManagerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW