What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
After a break of several years Toshiba is about to introduce a laptop computer powered by an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Dell is planning to sell its first convertible tablet PC later this year.
An investigation into patent infringement allegations against computer maker, Acer, won't delay the launch of new notebook models, according to an Acer executive.
Strong sales of digital consumer electronic gadgets helped Sony achieve record sales and higher net profit in the financial year just-ended but shipments of PlayStation 3 consoles missed their target, the company said Wednesday.
Responding to low-level but persistent grumbling from users about peripheral devices that won't work with Windows Vista, Microsoft claimed Wednesday that its new operating system now supports 1.9 million devices -- up from 1.6 million at Vista's laun...
Samsung Electronics Co. is putting the finishing touches on its DDR3 memory chips ahead of their commercial release later this year.
Creative is launching a small-capacity MP3 player that has the same capacity but the half price of Apple's Shuffle player. Known as the Stone, the new (US$56 player will be available in six glossy finishes: black, red, pink, blue, green or white and ...
To rebut environmental critics, Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Thursday not only had to spell out the company's recycling plans but also spill a few details about new Mac hardware slated for release later this year.
AMD introduced a new chipset for mobile computing on wireless networks in an attempt to get ahead of similar news expected soon from rival, Intel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.