Toshiba will unveil in Taipei on Tuesday a slim HD DVD rewriter suitable for use in laptop computers.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
A Taiwanese research institute has produced a new global memory card standard, the miCard (Multiple Interface card) designed to work in smaller consumer gadgets such as digital cameras, mobile phones as well as any device with a USB (Universal Serial...
Just in time for the Japanese summer Sanyo Electric Co. will launch in June a waterproof version of its Xacti digital video camera.
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will square off this week at the annual Computex exhibition in Taipei, where many of the world's largest hardware makers will be showing off products slated for release later this year.
What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
After a break of several years Toshiba is about to introduce a laptop computer powered by an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor.
Dell is planning to sell its first convertible tablet PC later this year.
An investigation into patent infringement allegations against computer maker, Acer, won't delay the launch of new notebook models, according to an Acer executive.
Strong sales of digital consumer electronic gadgets helped Sony achieve record sales and higher net profit in the financial year just-ended but shipments of PlayStation 3 consoles missed their target, the company said Wednesday.
Responding to low-level but persistent grumbling from users about peripheral devices that won't work with Windows Vista, Microsoft claimed Wednesday that its new operating system now supports 1.9 million devices -- up from 1.6 million at Vista's laun...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW