A Taiwanese research institute has produced a new global memory card standard, the miCard (Multiple Interface card) designed to work in smaller consumer gadgets such as digital cameras, mobile phones as well as any device with a USB (Universal Serial...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Just in time for the Japanese summer Sanyo Electric Co. will launch in June a waterproof version of its Xacti digital video camera.
Intel and Advanced Micro Devices will square off this week at the annual Computex exhibition in Taipei, where many of the world's largest hardware makers will be showing off products slated for release later this year.
What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
After a break of several years Toshiba is about to introduce a laptop computer powered by an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor.
Dell is planning to sell its first convertible tablet PC later this year.
An investigation into patent infringement allegations against computer maker, Acer, won't delay the launch of new notebook models, according to an Acer executive.
Strong sales of digital consumer electronic gadgets helped Sony achieve record sales and higher net profit in the financial year just-ended but shipments of PlayStation 3 consoles missed their target, the company said Wednesday.
Responding to low-level but persistent grumbling from users about peripheral devices that won't work with Windows Vista, Microsoft claimed Wednesday that its new operating system now supports 1.9 million devices -- up from 1.6 million at Vista's laun...
Samsung Electronics Co. is putting the finishing touches on its DDR3 memory chips ahead of their commercial release later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC