What will they put in notebook PCs next? At Intel's recent Developer Forum conference in Beijing, the company revealed it's working on quad-core processing to go.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
After a break of several years Toshiba is about to introduce a laptop computer powered by an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) processor.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Dell is planning to sell its first convertible tablet PC later this year.
An investigation into patent infringement allegations against computer maker, Acer, won't delay the launch of new notebook models, according to an Acer executive.
Strong sales of digital consumer electronic gadgets helped Sony achieve record sales and higher net profit in the financial year just-ended but shipments of PlayStation 3 consoles missed their target, the company said Wednesday.
Responding to low-level but persistent grumbling from users about peripheral devices that won't work with Windows Vista, Microsoft claimed Wednesday that its new operating system now supports 1.9 million devices -- up from 1.6 million at Vista's laun...
Samsung Electronics Co. is putting the finishing touches on its DDR3 memory chips ahead of their commercial release later this year.
Creative is launching a small-capacity MP3 player that has the same capacity but the half price of Apple's Shuffle player. Known as the Stone, the new (US$56 player will be available in six glossy finishes: black, red, pink, blue, green or white and ...
To rebut environmental critics, Apple's CEO Steve Jobs Thursday not only had to spell out the company's recycling plans but also spill a few details about new Mac hardware slated for release later this year.
AMD introduced a new chipset for mobile computing on wireless networks in an attempt to get ahead of similar news expected soon from rival, Intel.
Latest News Articles
- Xbox One's high price in China draws complaints, but likely buyers too
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Facebook app gives free Internet to mobile users in Zambia
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
- China's Xiaomi rises to fifth place in smartphone rankings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 16% off $248.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »