Global PC sales have slowed a tad over the past few weeks as the market waits for Intel to announce new price reductions, market researchers said.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Predictions that growing demand for notebook PCs would result in a corresponding slowdown in demand for desktops haven't come to pass, Intel's top executive in Asia said.
Lenovo Group reclaimed the number three spot among PC vendors during the second quarter, pushing rival Acer back into fourth place. But Acer's exceptionally fast growth means the company is likely to overtake Lenovo as number three for the entire yea...
Samsung Electronics recorded a sharp fall in operating profits during the three months from April to June due to the weak market for computer memory chips.
Microsoft's memory-hungry Vista operating system -- along with falling DRAM prices -- is boosting semiconductor sales.
Ten years ago this week Sony launched its first Vaio laptop computers. The PCG-705 and 707 went on sale in Japan on July 1 and were followed quickly by a desktop PC, as Sony tried to show the world that a consumer electronics company could make comp...
Apple Monday issued a fix for the "snap, crackle, pop" audio problem that has bedeviled some Macintosh users since the June 20 operating system update to Mac OS 10.4.10.
Nintendo Wednesday <a href="http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=12571" target="_blank">announced</a> service on the Wii that will allow users to experience the best that independent game developers have to offer.
Toshiba has disclosed details of a new range of laptop computers based on processors from AMD - the first AMD-based machines the company has sold in about seven years.
Dell Tuesday launched its brand new range of consumer laptops. The Dell Inspiron range of portables comes in two widescreen flavors -- 15.4in and 17in -- and eight colors. The eight different chassis tones range from shocking pink, through bright yel...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectWA
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTSolution Architect - StorageVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW