The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The world’s top selling PC company, Lenovo, will split into four distinct business groups and reshuffle its executive team as part of a major restructure.
Most Chromebooks on the market rely on Google for online services, but Dell's new Chromebook 11 adds another cloud option to extend file sharing across desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Hewlett-Packard has redesigned its beige-boxed desktop PCs, sizing them down into mini-desktops without compromising on components.
The core wars between x86 chip makers hit a lull a couple of years ago as processors were deemed to deliver enough performance, but Intel's plans to release a 15-core processor could change that.
Nvidia wants to help create some of the world's fastest computers with its latest Tesla K40 graphics chip, which is its fastest supercomputing co-processor to date.
Workers at four Dell suppliers in China are allegedly enduring long overtime hours and facing exposure to toxic fumes, according to new reports from watchdog groups.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
- A look at the connected police car concept (+12 photos)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW