Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical depart...
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The world’s top selling PC company, Lenovo, will split into four distinct business groups and reshuffle its executive team as part of a major restructure.
Most Chromebooks on the market rely on Google for online services, but Dell's new Chromebook 11 adds another cloud option to extend file sharing across desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Hewlett-Packard has redesigned its beige-boxed desktop PCs, sizing them down into mini-desktops without compromising on components.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
- Qantas to back startups in innovation push
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW