Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
The world’s top selling PC company, Lenovo, will split into four distinct business groups and reshuffle its executive team as part of a major restructure.
Most Chromebooks on the market rely on Google for online services, but Dell's new Chromebook 11 adds another cloud option to extend file sharing across desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Hewlett-Packard has redesigned its beige-boxed desktop PCs, sizing them down into mini-desktops without compromising on components.
The core wars between x86 chip makers hit a lull a couple of years ago as processors were deemed to deliver enough performance, but Intel's plans to release a 15-core processor could change that.
Nvidia wants to help create some of the world's fastest computers with its latest Tesla K40 graphics chip, which is its fastest supercomputing co-processor to date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
- Cisco patches vulnerabilities in some security appliances, switches and routers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW