Lenovo's IdeaCentre All-in-One desktops have been revamped for 2011, offering up a host of new features, and functionality. There's something for everyone here, with 3D displays, multitouch, TV tuners and new processors from AMD and Intel.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
At CES 2011 today, Asus announced three new Android tablets and a Windows 7 based slate PC. The tablets, all Android-based, go by the moniker "Eee Pad" while the Windows 7 device is called an "Eee Slate." Each one offers some unique features, from st...
My holiday gift giving season started early Thursday morning when the UPS guy pounded on my door and handed me a package. Inside was a notebook -- Google's much-discussed cloud-based Cr-48 Chrome OS laptop, which was announced by the company on Tuesd...
The CR-48 has landed! This morning, we received one of Google's first Chrome OS-powered laptops. As you'll see in our video, the CR-48 looks a lot like an old black Apple MacBook that's trying to sneak past customs -- it's all flat black with no stic...
It's official: I can no longer think of a single person I know (unless, of course, you count my two-year-old) who doesn't have more work on their to-do list than any human being can reasonably be expected to handle. If you're like everyone I know, ch...
From the moment Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab, it has promoted the smaller 7-inch display as a feature. However, hints that Samsung is working on a 10-inch version of the Android tablet suggest that could just be marketing hype, and that Samsung re...
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these examples how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
Were it not for Windows' long-standing installed base and overwhelming market dominance, it seems unlikely that anyone would argue seriously for the merit of the operating system, plagued as it is by high prices, security problems and vendor lock-in.
The coming PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion straddles the line between consumer-centric and business-centric device, symbolic of the dilemma RIM faces serving both markets.
Research in Motion announced a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet Monday that will do battle with Apple's iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab early next year when it becomes available in the US.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
- Lenovo announces executive shake-up as part of major restructure
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW