Lenovo's IdeaCentre All-in-One desktops have been revamped for 2011, offering up a host of new features, and functionality. There's something for everyone here, with 3D displays, multitouch, TV tuners and new processors from AMD and Intel.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
At CES 2011 today, Asus announced three new Android tablets and a Windows 7 based slate PC. The tablets, all Android-based, go by the moniker "Eee Pad" while the Windows 7 device is called an "Eee Slate." Each one offers some unique features, from st...
My holiday gift giving season started early Thursday morning when the UPS guy pounded on my door and handed me a package. Inside was a notebook -- Google's much-discussed cloud-based Cr-48 Chrome OS laptop, which was announced by the company on Tuesd...
The CR-48 has landed! This morning, we received one of Google's first Chrome OS-powered laptops. As you'll see in our video, the CR-48 looks a lot like an old black Apple MacBook that's trying to sneak past customs -- it's all flat black with no stic...
It's official: I can no longer think of a single person I know (unless, of course, you count my two-year-old) who doesn't have more work on their to-do list than any human being can reasonably be expected to handle. If you're like everyone I know, ch...
From the moment Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab, it has promoted the smaller 7-inch display as a feature. However, hints that Samsung is working on a 10-inch version of the Android tablet suggest that could just be marketing hype, and that Samsung re...
Yes, people who think that it's okay to put 100 graphs on one slide do exist. Learn from these examples how not to make PowerPoint slides for your next big meeting.
Were it not for Windows' long-standing installed base and overwhelming market dominance, it seems unlikely that anyone would argue seriously for the merit of the operating system, plagued as it is by high prices, security problems and vendor lock-in.
The coming PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion straddles the line between consumer-centric and business-centric device, symbolic of the dilemma RIM faces serving both markets.
Research in Motion announced a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet Monday that will do battle with Apple's iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab early next year when it becomes available in the US.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Scientists can now make lithium-ion batteries last a lifetime
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- 7 myths about the Bitcoin blockchain
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC