The leaked details on HP and Palm's WebOS tablet keep on coming, though HP has said we haven't seen everything yet.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
So long, netbooks.
Stop me if you've heard this one: Steve Jobs is taking another medical leave from Apple.
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
When it comes to the bevy of new tablet computers coming to market, a tablet maker's brand will take on more significance than ever.
We haven't seen HP hype a tablet since last year's flirtation with Windows 7, but that could change after February 9, when the company has all but confirmed that it will introduce its first WebOS tablet.
Windows is on the verge of dropping below 90% market share, with smartphones and tablets posing an increasingly serious threat to Microsoft's dominance of the operating system market.
Chip design firm ARM grabbed the spotlight at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week when Microsoft announced that its new Windows OS would work on the ARM architecture. ARM processors go into most of the world's smartphones and tablets...
Last week's CES brought forward a huge number of tablets. It doesn't take a genius to realize we're entering the era of tablet computing. Either that or there will soon be a lot of red-faced manufacturers. (Don't laugh; it happens regularly in the wo...
Cringely here, reporting from CES in Vegas, where rude beasts walk the earth (at least, the ones that don't crawl or slither), impeded in their forward progress only by hip-deep mounds of tablet PCs. Everyone appears to be tapping, swiping, and gestu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC