The latest Chromebook to be released by HP has a 14in screen and a large overall size that makes it more comfortable for typing than competing models in the Chromebook space.
PC World Business
Microsoft has sharpened the photo management capabilities of its SkyDrive app for iOS, a step intended to make the cloud storage product the de facto "camera roll" tool across users' multiple devices.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Apple says a request by Samsung to halt a damages retrial, in which the jury is currently deliberating, "crossed the bounds of reason."
Tablets with 64-bit versions of the Android OS and Intel Atom chips code-named Bay Trail will become available next year, Intel said on Thursday.
Nokia has upgraded the Asha 501 with WhatApp, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync features and voice-over-IP.
Despite the hype surrounding smartwatches, they won't be featured on many holiday wish lists this year. They are still too expensive and not useful enough to compete with tablets and fitness bands, according to market research company Gartner.
Google is trying to make it easier for Apps customers to find and deploy third-party applications from the Marketplace store it launched a few years ago.
Qualcomm has introduced a mobile chip that will play back 4K video on smartphones and tablets in addition to supporting the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
Whether or not you think eight-core smartphone chips are a marketing gimmick, Taiwan's MediaTek could help make them a norm in the Chinese market, putting pressure on Qualcomm's own business in the country.
Experts hired by Apple and Samsung explained and justified their differing damages claims to a California jury Monday as the latest battle between the two smartphone giants moves closer to a conclusion.
Latest News Articles
- Internet of things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Like Amazon, other firms want permission to fly drones
- Red Hat aims at standardization with Linux for 64-bit ARM servers
- AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $89 free shipping
- 25% off $70.82
- $899 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »