It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
PC World Business
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
At a press event on Tuesday, Microsoft launched the next version of Windows: Not Windows One, not Windows 9, but Windows 10, which combines the reborn Start menu with Windows 8's colorful live tiles and adjusts its behavior depending on how you're us...
It's something we've wanted for a while -- a single, unified place for all Windows notifications. If the latest leaked video of Windows 9 is any indication, it looks like we'll finally get our wish.
The Windows 9 leaks just keep on coming. This week, a barrage of screenshots and a video of the reborn Start menu were both revealed, and Friday, WinFuture posted a video showing off a newfangled virtual desktop feature currently being tested in Wind...
One of the big things to come out of the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, is the prospect of wire-free computers starting from next year. Intel stated that its reference design for the Skylake platform, which is the codename for the 2015 versi...
In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
A couple of new network attached storage (NAS) devices have been launched by Seagate, with the company aiming at home office workers as well as office environments with up to 50 people. The new units are simply called Seagate NAS and Seagate NAS Pro,...
Sophos has conducted some interesting research around the world to find out how people are securing their wireless networks. Here are the results for Sydney.
Google has answered Microsoft's boost of cloud storage space by announcing it would give Google Apps for Business customers an unlimited amount of storage for an additional $5 a month per user.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook to begin testing its Internet drone this year
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Vodafone puts idle smartphones to work to fight cancer
- Optus switches on 4G in 40 regional areas
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC