Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
PC World Business
Google adds a feature to block email received in Gmail, and moves its unsubscribe feature to the Android Gmail app.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
Microsoft has expanded its diagnostic data collection with Windows 10, making mandatory what had been a voluntary telemetry program.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Apple reported an unusual misstep in the April-to-June quarter, selling fewer iPhones than analysts had been expecting, but it wasn't all bad news from Cupertino.
Microsoft has reported its first quarterly loss in three years, largely as a result of a $7.5 billion write-down for its acquisition last year of Nokia's devices and services business.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Lenovo has issued an expanded product safety recall on some of its ThinkPad lithium-ion battery packs after identifying that overheating could pose a risk of fire or burn hazard. The offending battery packs are ones that may have been used in the fol...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Hands-on: Microsoft Teams brings the best and worst of Office to team-building
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Google rebrands cloud services 'Google Cloud' and 'G Suite'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTIdentity and Access Management SMEACT
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC