Microsoft has started to make the change from SkyDrive to OneDrive, and is offering a few new features to entince new users, as well as 20GB of free space to users who already have the service.
PC World Business
Data communications company, Motorola Solutions, has launched a concept patrol car intended to serve as a "virtual partner" for emergency services by creating a fully-integrated mobile communications experience.
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has switched on its 4G network in Canberra, more than eight months after its initial Australian launch in July last year.
The retired Microsoft CEO is now ready to ride off into the sunset. But what will he do?
Microsoft is expected to release Windows 8.1 Update 1 for free, either next month or early April.
Sony will sell its struggling PC business to a Japanese investment firm, meaning the slick "Vaio" brand could all but disappear from markets outside Japan.
Amazon.com has acquired game studio Double Helix Games as part of its strategy to strengthen its games offering to customers.
Twitter will give researchers access to its public and historical data to help them get insights on a wide variety of issues.
Retailers will face an increased risk of data breaches after Microsoft ends support for Windows XP, a version of which powers the majority of modern cash registers, security vendor Symantec warned in a report published Monday.
Emergency response and maintenance teams on London Underground have been equipped with Windows 8 tablets to help them complete their work.
Latest News Articles
- The Pirate Bay makes searching for torrents easier on mobile devices
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 9% off $719.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »