Riya, which hosts a photo search service based on face and text recognition, announced Thursday that its service will be available to the public from Feb. 6.
PC World Business
Konica Minolta Photo Imaging has decided to withdraw from the photo business, it said Thursday. The Japanese company plans to exit the film and digital camera markets by March this year and will transfer part of its assets related to digital SLR (sin...
Soccer stadiums aren't the simple structures they once were. The sport's soaring popularity has led to the construction of a new generation of eye-catching, high-tech stadiums, equipped with the latest IT, security, energy and building management sys...
A new keylogging trojan is racing around the world affecting thousands of new machines a day, warns security vendor PC Tools.
Pantech will launch this week in South Korea a new cell phone that combines a gigabyte of memory with a digital music player function, it said Wednesday.
Worldwide shipments of personal computers registered a double-digit percentage increase in 2005, according to figures published by two major market analysts.
The number of Chinese Internet users reached 111 million as of Dec. 31, 2005, up from 94 million Internet users one year ago, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), which oversees the .cn top-level...
The price of advanced computer DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips is on the rise while NAND flash memory is falling, meaning PCs might be a tad more expensive in coming months, but users could find bargains among a range of consumer electronics, such as MP3 mu...
Taiwanese chip developer Via Technologies has announced two new microprocessors, a 1.5GHz and a 1GHz chip, that are built for small computing systems because they don't need active cooling from a fan.
Germany's national soccer team may not be the most tech-savvy in the world, according to its manager, but things could improve with the introduction of a Web-connected bus to get them to and from matches.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia