Japan's Sanyo Electric Co. and Taiwan's Quanta Computer have reached a basic agreement to form a joint venture to make and sell flat-panel TVs.
PC World Business
Launch timing for the HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc optical disc formats became clearer on Friday with the disclosure by two companies of their initial sales plans.
Motorola is making life a little easier for Chinese executives. The company's latest smart phone, the Ming, packs a 2-megapixel camera that doubles as a business card scanner.
Sony Computer Entertainment Wednesday outlined new software and hardware features that it plans to add to its PlayStation Portable (PSP) during 2005.
Sharp remained the world's top maker of LCD TVs in the fourth quarter last year, according to a new report by market research company iSuppli, contradicting an earlier study.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will launch its next generation PlayStation 3 console in November this year, according to its president, Ken Kutaragi.
Oki Electric Industry Co. said on Wednesday that in an experiment, the company pushed 160Gb of data in a second over fiber across a distance of 635 kilometers.
Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will delay the launch of its next-generation PlayStation console until November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported in its Wednesday morning edition.
With the help of satellites, Alcatel aims to overcome a key hurdle in rolling out broadcast television services over mobile phones: the lack of available spectrum.
Symantec has rolled out the 12th iteration of its pcAnywhere remote-control software, returning to basics with features to ease connectivity.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Despite 5G, LTE will be even bigger five years from now
- 5G plans just hit the accelerator
- After CIA leak, Intel Security releases detection tool for EFI rootkits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- CCPega TesterVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst AgileQLD
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW