The recent addition of video playback to the iPod's features and the launch of the video-capable PlayStation Portable have several major producers of adult content eyeing the platforms as a new way to reach consumers, but opinion is divided as to whe...
PC World Business
IBM, Sony and Toshiba will extend their joint work on the development of manufacturing technologies for advanced semiconductors, they said Thursday. The work will also cover fundamental research related to new chips, including materials research.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Nikon on Wednesday said it will stop making all but two of its film cameras and will discontinue some lenses, instead focusing on its digital camera products.
The big talk of last week's Consumer Electronics Show was all about blue: blue-laser DVD, or more precisely, the battle between HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc to be the next-generation optical disc format. Watching the posturing and positioning for the upco...
Optus has acquired Virgin Mobile Australia (VMA) from Virgin Group for $30 million in cash, increasing its shareholding in VMA to 100 per cent.
At last week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Skype and Netgear announced they are working on a family of products, including the world's first Skype wireless mobile telephone and a router equipped to optimize Skype.
Sharp Corp. is planning to increase production at its two LCD (liquid crystal display) factories in Japan in response to anticipated soaring demand for flat-panel LCD televisions over the next few years, it said Wednesday. The company also expects to...
A group of Taiwanese companies responsible for producing some of the world's top technology products, from Microsoft's Xbox 360 game consoles to Apple's iPod music players and third generation (3G) mobile phones, closed out a banner 2005 with record...
Fujitsu is planning to construct a new semiconductor manufacturing plant in Japan to produce a range of integrated circuits, the company said Wednesday.
When 21-year-old British student Alex Tew needed to raise money to pay for his university, he came up with an idea many might dismiss as wishful thinking: raise US$1 million by selling 1 million pixels worth of advertising space on his Web site for $...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW