A new range of Wireless boosters promises to break down some traditional networking barriers, without having to invest in new enhanced MIMO routers.
PC World Business
The Walt Disney Co. has agreed to acquire Pixar, the animation studio headed by Apple Computer chief Steve Jobs, in a long-anticipated US$7.4 billion deal that will put Jobs on Disney's board of directors, the companies announced Tuesday.
Opera Software ASA plans to officially launch Opera Mini on Tuesday, although this hosted mobile phone browsing service and application has already racked up about one million users.
Don't panic - your valuable data is safe on CD after all, according to recordable disk manufacturers.
Women, children, millionaires and just about anyone worried about being assaulted or abducted should be interested in a new mobile phone emergency feature being developed Nokia.
Sony Corp. will begin selling a camcorder in March that records video to a built-in hard-disk drive rather than to tape or DVD, it said Monday.
Adobe Systems is this week releasing software that will allow designers and engineers to save 3D images as PDF (portable document format) files and share those files with anyone who has the free Adobe Acrobat reader, the company said.
The market for digital music downloads via the Internet and mobile phones nearly tripled in 2005, accounting for 6 percent of total record industry sales, a sign anti-piracy efforts are working and digital music is catching on.
Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology (TSST) has moved a step closer to commercialization of a Blu-ray Disc drive for personal computers with the completion of technical development work, it said last Thursday.
Sony is on track to launch its first digital SLR (single-lens reflex) camera in the middle of this year, a company executive said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
- Hitachi GST turns to helium to make hard disk drives more efficient
- WD completes $US685m Virident purchase
- WD adds Intel Xeon processing to its Windows-based Sentinel servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT