Samsung Electronics sees strong demand for LCD (liquid crystal display) televisions this year as prices continue to fall, an executive said Saturday at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
PC World Business
Taiwan's Accton Technology plans to launch two wireless handsets by the middle of February that allow users to place calls over the Internet at little or no cost using Wi-Fi, potentially beating U.S. rival Netgear to market with the first Wi-Fi phone...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Apple Computer's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Jobs introduced a new notebook and an iMac computer that use Intel's latest processor on Tuesday, six months ahead of the schedule outlined by Apple last year.
Advanced Micro Devices will release a dual-core version of its most powerful and expensive PC processor for high-end gamers after using a single-core design in that segment for several months.
The inventors of MP3 are taking portable music listening one step further with the introduction of two surround sound enhancements.
Sony Wednesday issued the latest electronic challenge to the printed page.
PC vendors and digital media enthusiasts believe there's no such thing as too much storage. New disk drives from Seagate Technology introduced Wednesday at the 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show use a relatively new recording technology to ...
Is security software gumming up your PC? D-Link believes it has a solution for this problem. At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, the networking vendor launched its SecureSpot DI-103 Internet security device, which it is billing a...
Lenovo Group at CES announced two new ThinkPad notebook computer series, the T60 series and the X60 series, which the company says can run for up to 11 hours without a charge when running on a second battery.
The first players supporting the high-definition Blu-ray Disc format appear likely to lag those for the competing HD-DVD format by at least three months, according to announcements and predictions made in Las Vegas on Wednesday at the International C...
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Microsoft WPC 2014: Cloud message resonating with Microsoft partners
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 5% off $1699 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »