Motorola plans to expand its range of digital television set-top boxes (STBs) with the acquisition of a Swedish specialist in IPTV (Internet Protocol television) equipment for an undisclosed sum.
PC World Business
Symantec has started delivering product updates to users through the automatic LiveUpdate feature, the company said. Previously, updates to Symantec software were only delivered via the annual release of new product versions.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Microsoft's forthcoming Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser will have a thorough flush feature that clears its history and all associated files stored after a Web site is accessed.
Seagate Technology has begun shipping a 160G-byte hard-disk drive for use in laptop computers, it said Monday.
A newspaper report Monday that Cisco Systems plans to enter the mainstream consumer electronics market is only the latest sign of its ambitions to expand beyond computer networking equipment.
Waiting to share photos with long overdue and overseas friends and family will be a thing of the past thanks to a new photo sharing application developed by Kodak and Skype.
Don't burn your favourite picture memories, movies and music to CD and expect it to last forever. It would be lucky to last five years, say the experts. The key to long-term data security is to burn - and burn often.
The wildly successful pixel-powered Web page of a British university student is coming under increasingly intense DDOS (distributed denial of service) attacks trying to knock down the profitable brainstorm.
Writing annoying, anonymous online posts or e-mails could land you in jail for as long as two years. That's according to US legislation, Violence Against Women and Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005, which was signed into law last week...
Music fans can get up to 35 hours on one battery charge with the latest addition to Sony's Walkman family.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- In 2015, EU aims to sweep away old rules on data protection and copyright
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy
- Cyberattack on German steel factory causes 'massive damage'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.