The trademark battle between Apple Computer and The Beatles' record label will likely be in a judge's hands on Wednesday.
PC World Business
The failure of a Trend Micro employee to install his company's own antivirus software led to the uploading of some company reports to a popular Japanese peer-to-peer file sharing network, the company said Monday.
Toshiba put on sale the world's first HD-DVD player on Friday in Japan. In doing so the company moved a format battle between the world's largest consumer electronics makers from the floors of trade shows to the retail floors.
Japan's Nikon is aiming for a 40 percent share of the increasingly competitive digital single lens reflex (SLR) camera market within three years, it said Thursday.
The European Commission announced Friday that it has approved the creation of an optical disc drive (ODD) joint venture between Sony and NEC.
Even though Windows Vista won't be available until next year, Microsoft is working with hardware partners to prepare customers for its release. Starting next month, PCs with stickers saying "Windows Vista Capable" will be in stores, letting customers...
Commercial computer hardware is the key to building a reliable robot, from faster processors to cheaper flash memory and higher capacity hard drives, according to speakers at a robotics technology conference Friday at the Boston University College of...
With the industry still absorbing the consumer delay of Windows Vista until next year, the folks at Microsoft have had little to smile about lately. But that hasn't stopped the company from offering a humorous MSN search site for the second year in a...
Apple Computer's release Wednesday of a software update to limit the volume level of its iPod music player confirms the product is flawed, U.S. attorneys involved in a class action suit against the company said.
The first Blu-ray Disc player from Matsushita Electric Industrial (Panasonic) will be available in the U.S. in September this year, the company said Wednesday.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Despite 5G, LTE will be even bigger five years from now
- 5G plans just hit the accelerator
- After CIA leak, Intel Security releases detection tool for EFI rootkits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTETL Informatica DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT