The number of Chinese Internet users reached 111 million as of Dec. 31, 2005, up from 94 million Internet users one year ago, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), which oversees the .cn top-level...
PC World Business
The price of advanced computer DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips is on the rise while NAND flash memory is falling, meaning PCs might be a tad more expensive in coming months, but users could find bargains among a range of consumer electronics, such as MP3 mu...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Taiwanese chip developer Via Technologies has announced two new microprocessors, a 1.5GHz and a 1GHz chip, that are built for small computing systems because they don't need active cooling from a fan.
Germany's national soccer team may not be the most tech-savvy in the world, according to its manager, but things could improve with the introduction of a Web-connected bus to get them to and from matches.
Users of Windows laptops with Wi-Fi capabilities may be opening their hard drives up to snoopers, according to a security researcher.
Leaving the house with a digital camera, a mobile phone and an MP3 player may make you feel tech-hip and savy, but head of the digital music site mp3.com believes that belongs in the past, and the future lies with 3G phones.
BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG, the mobile handset unit of Taiwanese electronics maker BenQ, unveiled its first three handsets to bear the new BenQ-Siemens brand on Tuesday at events held simultaneously in Beijing and Berlin.
Motorola plans to expand its range of digital television set-top boxes (STBs) with the acquisition of a Swedish specialist in IPTV (Internet Protocol television) equipment for an undisclosed sum.
Symantec has started delivering product updates to users through the automatic LiveUpdate feature, the company said. Previously, updates to Symantec software were only delivered via the annual release of new product versions.
Microsoft's forthcoming Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser will have a thorough flush feature that clears its history and all associated files stored after a Web site is accessed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW