South Korean LCD (liquid crystal display) maker LG.Philips LCD and Eastman Kodak have signed an agreement to jointly evaluate and perhaps develop active matrix OLED (organic light-emitting diode) technology together, according to a company statement.
PC World Business
Even though many Linux supporters say that Linux is ideal for low-end handsets, Linux-based operating systems today are being used primarily on high-end phones. But that will change, said Peder Ulander, vice president of marketing for MontaVista Soft...
Panasonic unveiled on Wednesday six new digital still cameras for the Australian market, most of which will be available from next month.
Access, the company that recently bought PalmSource, introduced the Access Linux Platform at 3GSM in Barcelona on Tuesday.
Seagate Technology will begin shipping a higher capacity version of its hard-disk drive for cell phones in the third quarter of this year, the company said Monday, as the 3GSM exhibition opened in Barcelona.
The flash memory chips popular in consumer devices from iPod music players to memory cards for digital cameras and mobile phones saved the DRAM (dynamic RAM) industry from a major collapse last year, market researcher Gartner Dataquest said Monday.
Cingular Wireless said on Monday that it will soon offer customers a single PC Card that can be used to wirelessly access the Internet in the U.S. as well as around the world. Typically, operators that enable global wireless data roaming require user...
With the brutal competition in the global mobile phone market, Nokia Chief Executive Officer Jorma Ollila wasn't about to tell a packed room of journalists and analysts at the 3GSM World Congress what new gadgets the company is tinkering with in its ...
Running with Scissors, the computer game publisher of the banned Postal franchise, has found a way to circumvent Australian Customs and classification restrictions by distributing its wares online.
Several big companies in the mobile phone and gaming industry, including Microsoft and Nokia, are teaming to support an open gaming architecture designed to lower development costs, speed up delivery times and create richer content, the group said Fr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
- Google to feature user recommendations in ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW