Sony has decided to end production in Japan of the Walkman portable music player, it said Wednesday.
PC World Business
Microsoft and the Washington state attorney general have filed lawsuits against antispyware software vendor Secure Computer, alleging that the New York company's Spyware Cleaner software not only fails to remove spyware as advertised, but makes chang...
Struggling Japanese electronics maker Sanyo Electric will give up some management control to a group of outside investors under a plan unveiled late Wednesday.
Creative Technology, one of the world's largest makers of MP3 music players, on Thursday reported its revenue rose during the three months ended Dec. 31, but net profit declined amid stiff competition.
Sony reported some of its strongest quarterly earnings in several years on Thursday and upgraded its forecast for the full year. Both sales and net profits jumped to all-time highs, helped by good news from product sectors that had been problematic.
Shipments of LCD (liquid crystal display) televisions overtook those of CRT (cathode ray tube) sets in Japan in 2005 for the first time, an industry organization said Thursday.
Sharp plans to increase the number of models in its LCD (liquid crystal display) television range offering full high-definition resolution, it said Thursday. In doing so the company hopes to become more competitive in one of the fastest growing parts...
A new range of Wireless boosters promises to break down some traditional networking barriers, without having to invest in new enhanced MIMO routers.
The Walt Disney Co. has agreed to acquire Pixar, the animation studio headed by Apple Computer chief Steve Jobs, in a long-anticipated US$7.4 billion deal that will put Jobs on Disney's board of directors, the companies announced Tuesday.
Opera Software ASA plans to officially launch Opera Mini on Tuesday, although this hosted mobile phone browsing service and application has already racked up about one million users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New Windows privilege escalation flaw exploited in active attacks
- Facebook says yes, your posts can be used for ads
- ATM malware may spread from Mexico to English-speaking world
- LinkedIn's Intro tool for iPhones could be a juicy target for attackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW