A new keylogging trojan is racing around the world affecting thousands of new machines a day, warns security vendor PC Tools.
PC World Business
Pantech will launch this week in South Korea a new cell phone that combines a gigabyte of memory with a digital music player function, it said Wednesday.
Worldwide shipments of personal computers registered a double-digit percentage increase in 2005, according to figures published by two major market analysts.
The number of Chinese Internet users reached 111 million as of Dec. 31, 2005, up from 94 million Internet users one year ago, according to a survey conducted by the Chinese Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), which oversees the .cn top-level...
The price of advanced computer DRAM (dynamic RAM) chips is on the rise while NAND flash memory is falling, meaning PCs might be a tad more expensive in coming months, but users could find bargains among a range of consumer electronics, such as MP3 mu...
Taiwanese chip developer Via Technologies has announced two new microprocessors, a 1.5GHz and a 1GHz chip, that are built for small computing systems because they don't need active cooling from a fan.
Germany's national soccer team may not be the most tech-savvy in the world, according to its manager, but things could improve with the introduction of a Web-connected bus to get them to and from matches.
Users of Windows laptops with Wi-Fi capabilities may be opening their hard drives up to snoopers, according to a security researcher.
Leaving the house with a digital camera, a mobile phone and an MP3 player may make you feel tech-hip and savy, but head of the digital music site mp3.com believes that belongs in the past, and the future lies with 3G phones.
BenQ Mobile GmbH & Co. OHG, the mobile handset unit of Taiwanese electronics maker BenQ, unveiled its first three handsets to bear the new BenQ-Siemens brand on Tuesday at events held simultaneously in Beijing and Berlin.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.