The open-source Firefox Web browser continues to flirt with the 10 percent market share milestone, but Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) regained lost ground among Internet users last month -- apparently at the expense of Firefox and Apple Computer'...
PC World Business
Driven by strong demand for consumer electronics and PCs, worldwide chip sales increased 6.8 per cent to a record $US227.5 billion in 2005 from $US213.0 billion in 2004, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), in San Jose, Californ...
Microsoft has disclosed details of the user interface it is planning for the Internet Explorer 7 browser, including the handling of such long-delayed features as tabs.
A Trojan horse has been sent to e-mail addresses disguised as a message from antivirus software vendor F-Secure in Helsinki, Finland, the company said in a statement.
Mozilla has released a new version of its Firefox browser containing critical security updates. Version 188.8.131.52 of the browser, released Wednesday, also contains a number of "stability" fixes to address problems causing the browser to gum up the perf...
A video game in which players attempt to liberate an oppressed society through the use of graffiti has been recalled by the Federal Government for reclassification.
An independent researcher needed just 15 minutes to find the first bug in the Beta 2 preview release of Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 browser.
The world's richest man, Bill Gates, has admitted there is no computer big enough to store the financial history of his wealth.
Three of Japan's largest electronics companies plan to work together on developing advanced semiconductor technology, they said Wednesday.
An "always on" display technology from PortalPlayer that lets users peek inside their notebooks without booting them up will cost manufacturers US$30 to US$40 to add to each machine, the company's president and CEO said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC