Cingular Wireless said on Monday that it will soon offer customers a single PC Card that can be used to wirelessly access the Internet in the U.S. as well as around the world. Typically, operators that enable global wireless data roaming require user...
PC World Business
With the brutal competition in the global mobile phone market, Nokia Chief Executive Officer Jorma Ollila wasn't about to tell a packed room of journalists and analysts at the 3GSM World Congress what new gadgets the company is tinkering with in its ...
Running with Scissors, the computer game publisher of the banned Postal franchise, has found a way to circumvent Australian Customs and classification restrictions by distributing its wares online.
Several big companies in the mobile phone and gaming industry, including Microsoft and Nokia, are teaming to support an open gaming architecture designed to lower development costs, speed up delivery times and create richer content, the group said Fr...
Avanquest Software is adding fuel to the burgeoning iPod accessory market with the launch of six new software titles designed to provide multimedia editing and content, as well as organizational tools to a growing number of users.
Nokia is introducing a GPS (Global Positioning System) module for some if its mid-range handsets that can tag a user's position to within five meters to allow for navigation services, it announced on Friday.
Fraunhofer Institute has developed prototype technology to help curb the sharp rise in online music piracy, which, ironically, has been enabled through another invention of the renowned German research group: MP3 audio compression.
Samsung Electronics Co. plans to begin selling in the third quarter of this year an MMCmicro memory card with 1G byte of storage capacity, it said Thursday.
A Microsoft contest to guess Windows Vista's ship date hints that the product's release date could be Dec. 1, though the company itself is remaining characteristically mum on the topic.
Google is tightening the link between Gmail and Google Talk by allowing users to conduct instant messaging text chat sessions from within the Webmail service's interface.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW