Prepping for what it hopes will be a significant migration to Windows Vista, Microsoft on Tuesday acquired Apptimum, a company that develops software to ease the transfer of applications to new computers.
PC World Business
Microsoft has been granted its 5,000th patent in the U.S., the company said Tuesday. The new patent covers technologies that allow users to tune into Xbox 360 games like they would watch a sporting event, it said.
Hewlett-Packard Co. on Monday beefed up its line of business notebooks with two new series using dual-core processors from Intel.
Samsung Electronics will launch a Windows Mobile-based mobile phone that packs an 8GB hard-disk drive, hitting European markets in the second half of 2006, the company said Monday.
Cebit is not just about IT for the enterprise: exhibitors will also be showing new consumer products and services.
Despite the buzz being generated by its Origami Project, Microsoft plans to give it only brief mention at the upcoming CeBit trade show in Hanover, Germany. The event coincides with when the company has said it will offer more details. The project ap...
The US$399 Fujifilm FinePix F30 battles blurry pictures with a very high sensitivity to light.
Sony announced two compact cameras at PMA: the 8.1-megapixel Cyber-shot DSC-W100 and 7-megapixel Cyber-shot DSC-W70.
Mid-size manufacturers are being squeezed out of the worldwide mobile phone market, even though it grew by 21 percent in 2005, market analyst Gartner said Tuesday.
If you shoot digital images in RAW format, and use editing software to reduce digital noise, you might consider using a third-party application.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple misses iPhone estimates, but sales and profits excel
- Microsoft reports first quarterly loss since 2012 after Nokia write-down
- Intel profit falls as PC slump continues
- Lenovo expands product recall for ThinkPad laptop batteries
- Lenovo’s WRITEit app to supply more handwriting support for Windows devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW