Microsoft on Thursday unveiled its Office 2007 package that includes a collection of new applications, servers, bundles and licensing options targeted at providing users with collaboration, content management and business intelligence.
PC World Business
An unfixed bug in the USB (Universal Serial Bus) driver of Windows XP Service Pack 2 OS causes a notebook's battery to drain faster than usual when there is a device connected to its USB port, Microsoft confirmed Friday.
An Indiana University scientist is behind a new company exploiting cookie technology to protect Web users from identity theft and other online threats.
Riding a wave of increased demand for digital video and gaming, graphics chip maker, Nvidia, has announced record results for its full fiscal year ended January 29.
Microsoft said Thursday that its upcoming 2007 Microsoft Office will come in seven versions and that many of them will include new collaboration and content management tools.
Apple's Mac OS X software has been hit by a mischievous instant messaging virus -- the first ever to target the platform.
3GSM will see the launch of a partnership that aims to let you put a copy of your desktop PC on your phone's SIM card, and use it to work securely on any other PC.
The Australian Office of Film & Literature Classification has ruled that Atari's console game Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure exceeds its previous MA15+ rating and should be refused classification.
Mobile operator Vodafone Group has teamed up with Google to offer a mobile search service to its Vodafone live! subscribers, the company said Tuesday.
Texas Instruments, the world's largest maker of chips for mobile phones, Tuesday announced a new handset chip aimed at completing the transformation of a handset into an all-in-one device that includes the functions of a 12-megapixel camera, a music ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.