Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will delay the launch of its next-generation PlayStation console until November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported in its Wednesday morning edition.
PC World Business
With the help of satellites, Alcatel aims to overcome a key hurdle in rolling out broadcast television services over mobile phones: the lack of available spectrum.
Symantec has rolled out the 12th iteration of its pcAnywhere remote-control software, returning to basics with features to ease connectivity.
Sony Computer Entertainment executives are pledging to appeal a judge's ruling that the company violated copyright law in the design of its popular PlayStation.
Internet telephony over mobile phones is on the way but don't expect many commercial offerings until operators have made a key network technology enhancement, probably toward the end of 2007 or later in most parts of the world, according to a senior ...
The heavyweight category doesn't just pertain to boxers anymore--it now applies to notebooks. The Envy Heavyweight u:909, a new behemoth of a laptop from VoodooPC, has a 19-inch screen, and weighs in at 16 pounds.
Sony Ericsson introduced the Memory Stick Micro or M2 at CeBIT. It measures 0.6 by 0.5 inch and is 0.05 inch thick (or should that be thin?).
Taiwan's Shuttle, a pioneer in small form-factor PCs, is showing off a tiny computer at the Cebit IT show in Hanover that it aims to launch by midyear.
A USB memory stick that doubles as a portable VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone and a 16G-byte personal storage device the size of a credit card are just two of the devices at Cebit this week that combine flash memory and USB in interesting w...
Acer has built two new notebook computers that can connect to the Internet and download data using 3G (third generation) mobile networks, becoming the fourth company to make such laptops for Vodafone Group's 3G service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW