Sony Computer Entertainment (SCEI) will delay the launch of its next-generation PlayStation console until November, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business newspaper reported in its Wednesday morning edition.
PC World Business
With the help of satellites, Alcatel aims to overcome a key hurdle in rolling out broadcast television services over mobile phones: the lack of available spectrum.
Symantec has rolled out the 12th iteration of its pcAnywhere remote-control software, returning to basics with features to ease connectivity.
Sony Computer Entertainment executives are pledging to appeal a judge's ruling that the company violated copyright law in the design of its popular PlayStation.
Internet telephony over mobile phones is on the way but don't expect many commercial offerings until operators have made a key network technology enhancement, probably toward the end of 2007 or later in most parts of the world, according to a senior ...
The heavyweight category doesn't just pertain to boxers anymore--it now applies to notebooks. The Envy Heavyweight u:909, a new behemoth of a laptop from VoodooPC, has a 19-inch screen, and weighs in at 16 pounds.
Sony Ericsson introduced the Memory Stick Micro or M2 at CeBIT. It measures 0.6 by 0.5 inch and is 0.05 inch thick (or should that be thin?).
Taiwan's Shuttle, a pioneer in small form-factor PCs, is showing off a tiny computer at the Cebit IT show in Hanover that it aims to launch by midyear.
A USB memory stick that doubles as a portable VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone and a 16G-byte personal storage device the size of a credit card are just two of the devices at Cebit this week that combine flash memory and USB in interesting w...
Acer has built two new notebook computers that can connect to the Internet and download data using 3G (third generation) mobile networks, becoming the fourth company to make such laptops for Vodafone Group's 3G service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA